Avast says a Threat Has Been Detected

Started by Diggs59, July 10, 2011, 02:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

russ-russ

Troy

a threat of the longer you stay on here the more you'll have an uncontrollable urge to suck a dick  :rofl:  RS can change a man

russ-russ

Quote from: troywcc on July 10, 2011, 03:02:29 PM
a threat of the longer you stay on here the more you'll have an uncontrollable urge to suck a dick  :rofl:  RS can change a man
I believe this is the voice of experience speaking.

Spartan

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

russ-russ

In all seriousness, I've gotten the warning when visiting here from work.  Mcafee doesn't like RS either.

Krandall

If you could please send me a screen shot that'd be great.  :thumbs:

my imediate guess is the rotating sponsor banner, because it uses java script, but, shoot me an email krandall_bob@hotmail.com  :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Diggs59

Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2011, 05:15:05 PM
Quote from: Diggs59 on July 10, 2011, 02:11:11 PM
when I come to RS. :confused:  Why is that?

Uhhh, I call shinanigans.

Don't shoot the massager.

;)

Seriously, Krandall, it alludes to "malware".  Wouldn't you know that it happened again just a minute ago and I was about to capture a screenshot but didn't.  Then, I read this. :(

I'll try to get this done ASAP Krandall.

Diggs59

Here it is Krandall.  What do you think?   Oh and just so you know, I'd never make up something like that.  This is a great site and I'd never post anything false about it.   :thumbs:

Krandall

I was only Jokin Diggs.. Did you see 300? He shot the messenger... Well.. kicked him into oblivion....

Hmmmm, For some reason it doesn't like iframes.... That's where the shoutbox pops up.

Not sure why it doesn't like that,  But... It's also pointing to the settings.js       .js  = Java script which was my suspect.. I'll do some digging. Thanks guys for pointing it out.. In all seriousness if you guys see issues, let me know, I don't always catch them.. Kind of like hving a proof reader. Doesn't help to proof read your own material cuz you'll just skip over the errors. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

for kicks, could you try clearing cookies/cache?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Diggs59

Quote from: Krandall on July 11, 2011, 06:25:48 PM
I was only Jokin Diggs.. Did you see 300? He shot the messenger... Well.. kicked him into oblivion....

Hmmmm, For some reason it doesn't like iframes.... That's where the shoutbox pops up.

Not sure why it doesn't like that,  But... It's also pointing to the settings.js       .js  = Java script which was my suspect.. I'll do some digging. Thanks guys for pointing it out.. In all seriousness if you guys see issues, let me know, I don't always catch them.. Kind of like hving a proof reader. Doesn't help to proof read your own material cuz you'll just skip over the errors. :)

Nah, I figured you were Krandall.  I honeslty didn't take it serious (like you were calling me a liar) .  I just wanted you to know that you have a great site and all that.  :thumbs:

You'are probably right about the banner.  That's where I'd put my money as well. 

Peelz

Quote from: Diggs59 on July 11, 2011, 05:15:24 PM
Quote from: Krandall on July 10, 2011, 05:15:05 PM
Quote from: Diggs59 on July 10, 2011, 02:11:11 PM
when I come to RS. :confused:  Why is that?

Uhhh, I call shinanigans.

Don't shoot the massager.

;)

Seriously, Krandall, it alludes to "malware".  Wouldn't you know that it happened again just a minute ago and I was about to capture a screenshot but didn't.  Then, I read this. :(

I'll try to get this done ASAP Krandall.

I would never shoot the "massager"..

I like the tingle.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

I cant say I haven't "shot the massager" in the eye once or twice before

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar