Current Movie Rating Thread

Started by Peelz, June 25, 2008, 07:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Just sounded like a good idea. Rate them with a smily. Mr banana being the best. Whatever you want for the worst.

Wife suckered me into watching "Juno" for movie night last week. Surprisingly good flick. I am even downloading some tunes from it.  :thumbs:

Later, we watched "semi pro" Usually any will ferrel movie is good, not so here. Some funny moments, but kinda boring overall.  ???

Took the kids to Kung Fu Panda, the usual, they can't go wrong with the CGI animation films. :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Great Idea  :thumbs:

Last movie I saw in the theaters was Ironman A+

Never f :mad: k with a D.O.D. contractor  :nun:

:lol:

Two9zero4

I say the new Adam Sandler movie "You don't mess with the Zohan" last weekend....Lets just say it wasn't one of his best movies   ???

who else but rk

agreed. it jsut wasnt an adam sandler type movie.
semi pro- not even worth a rating
just friends- i like the guy in it , hes funny. wasnt bad and the whole brother fighting thing was hilarious. best line in the movie-
"i smak the ham to your poster every night"
" i hope its not the ham i just baught!"

2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

RR34

Cloverfield-  :thumbs:  but the ending left you hanging, pissed me off.

Semi-pro-  :loser: :hammer: :hang: :bird: :bash:   fu*king dissapointment from ferrel. the only funny part was the beginning where he said something like "coming in at 7 feet tall, hes ugly as shit..."
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Peelz

Quote from: Two9zero4 on June 25, 2008, 07:28:06 PM
I say the new Adam Sandler movie "You don't mess with the Zohan" last weekend....Lets just say it wasn't one of his best movies   ???

the trailers haven't looked that good, either, I'll wait for dvd.

I'd like to know how the mike myer's flick is. Love Guru doesn't look all that good, but that dude is pretty funny.

glad I am the only one who didn't like semi pro. It's getting harder for just one funny mofo to carry a shitty movie.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Two9zero4

Im waiting to see that new Will Farrel and John Reilly movie thats coming out soon...I think its called step brothers not sure tho.

The Movie Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Nx61qtdbg

RR34

could somebody remind me of the last time a really good movie came out, worth the $10 ass rapping you have pay to see them?

Two9zero4

Quote from: RR34 on June 25, 2008, 07:45:45 PM
could somebody remind me of the last time a really good movie came out, worth the $10 ass rapping you have pay to see them?

SuperBad was pretty good

RR34

Quote from: Two9zero4 on June 25, 2008, 07:47:46 PM

SuperBad was pretty good

true very true. slipped my mind

Superbad= :clap:

Peelz

It's been awhile. :confused:

I enjoyed "I am legend" not the best, but I had a problem going into the garage without a flashlight for few weeks. :rofl:

Superbad was pretty funny, but I didn't know how filthy it was, and the kids were in the room when we turned it on. Only made it to the part where he was obsessing about penis :rofl: Haven't seen anymore.

RR34

damn forgot about I am legend too. it was  :clap:

if you get the dvd and watch the alternate ending its like 100x better.

but the point i was trying to make is good movies seem hard to come across lately.

Peelz

Quote from: RR34 on June 25, 2008, 07:59:07 PM
damn forgot about I am legend too. it was  :clap:

if you get the dvd and watch the alternate ending its like 100x better.

but the point i was trying to make is good movies seem hard to come across lately.

i agree.

who else but rk

the movie wanted looks SO BAD ASS and angolina joile  :thumbs:
shiney red viper coupe  :thumbs:
morgan freeman ( pimp)  :thumbs:

also recently saw bucket list- awsome movie. good movie for any guy to see.
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

preddy08

Quote from: RR34 on June 25, 2008, 07:42:04 PM
Semi-pro-  :loser: :hammer: :hang: :bird: :bash:   fu*king dissapointment from ferrel. the only funny part was the beginning where he said something like "coming in at 7 feet tall, hes ugly as shit..."

That was funny shit!! We could introduce Erich like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That will be his sign  in when he check in in the morning.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.