Stirring the pot

Started by Headrope, June 07, 2011, 03:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Headrope

Was just over at ModdedRaptor and noticed a banner ad - for a pedicure. Team Rocket Factory has it all. :rofl:

Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

Krandall

:rofl: :rofl:

Noice!!! Somethin for the man AND woman! :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

so...it's a crime for an atv rider to have perfectly manicured nails?  :confused:

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

Yo headrope... you do realize those ads are there based on your recent web surfing/google activity, right ? Search lawn mowers next before you go there next time, and see if a John Deere ad pops up. Side note, how's the manicure holding up ? :rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on June 08, 2011, 08:46:43 AM
Yo headrope... you do realize those ads are there based on your recent web surfing/google activity, right ? Search lawn mowers next before you go there next time, and see if a John Deere ad pops up. Side note, how's the manicure holding up ? :rofl:

:owned:

<segkast views banner ad of summer's eve feminine hygiene product>

:lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Segkast

LOL mine shows netflix right now, but seriously Peels... You got my login or something over there, I don't tell anyone about my vag issues... :rofl:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 08, 2011, 08:53:13 AM
Quote from: SegKast on June 08, 2011, 08:46:43 AM

:owned:

<segkast views banner ad of penis pump products>

:lol:

fixed for accuracy. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

You guys suck :lol:

That's all I have to say about that :shrug:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on June 08, 2011, 09:21:37 AM

this is the ad on my page.

well that makes sense to me! D0UCHEBAG!

:rofl:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Segkast

:lol: 7-11 had a bunch of douches on clearance a few years back. I picked up 5 for $5 and placed them strategically on a few co-workers desks. :batman: Excellent day LOL :clap:
Oury grips & Yamalube