IF you could buy any toy for 13k....??????

Started by Danny T, May 14, 2011, 02:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danny T

Alright fellers, if you could buy ANY toy, old school, new school,  quad, rocketship, as long as its within a 13k budget.... what would you get?!

I recently bought a Porsche 911 SC 1978 and love it, but may sell it to try something else.

I'm indecisive on the topic, would love to hear your input!

Peelz

hondy pilot with a turbo streetbike motor in it :rev:

or just a polariz rzr.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Mad Dog

Something that I would actually get some use out of and wouldn't cost me thousands of dollars a year to use and maintain.

Alkire193

A pair of hoes to make me waffles in the morning before riding  :nana:

Langford

RZR-XP, but you would be a few bucks shy with 13k.  You can find some nicely built RZR-s's for that price though.  As a matter of fact, there is one on RZRforums right now that looks mint with a 130hp Weber motor swap done, and I think it is 13-14k. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on May 15, 2011, 12:30:16 AM
A pair of hoes to make me waffles in the morning before riding  :nana:

find us this for 13k! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

UncleBeaner

young asian girl with big boobs to keep in closet
:beans:

THIS ASS FOR RENT

bulk buy, about 10 hot russian chicks to put to work and then I be da :pimp: and I wont be thinkin 13k :lol:   More like 130k :nod:

Alkire193

Quote from: THIS SPACE FOR RENT on May 15, 2011, 05:52:35 PM
bulk buy, about 10 hot russian chicks to put to work and then I be da :pimp: and I wont be thinkin 13k :lol:   More like 130k :nod:

Group buy for July? Need to get Mike workin on this asap  :batman:

Danny T

haha good ideas, my brother has a razr currently, that i can sort of jack whenever i feel like, and besides i like riding my quad more. Liking the idea of a asian... HMMM!

Krandall

I'd probably have a few toys. Pick up an old car something ratty, Roll cage and huge motor.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Diggs59

RZR Ranger XP 900 for me.  I think a dealer would take 13,000 cash in a heartbeat.

Langford

Quote from: Danny T on May 16, 2011, 11:33:22 AM
http://www.rzrforums.net/polaris-rzrs-sale/49196-2010-weber-rzr-s-sale.html

that one is nice!

That is the one I was talking about, but it is a little more than I thought it was.  But still, one badass machine.  If I didn't already have one, I would be all over that thing.  Those weber motors have a TON of potential, 130hp for the stock turbo 750 and some of the guys are pushing them to 400+. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!