Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

dafukubenat wandi? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Yeah, WTF is up?? I'm calling you out!!

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Lady4Fiddy

Hi Wandi..... Me misses youz!  :)
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

+1 feels like you hate us these days :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

we are all a bunch of prom-night dumpster babys to RANdy!    :(    :cry:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

LOL magz. he created us, then leaves us alone....  :lol:

Gunz

I've been putting 80-100 hours a week and even I feel neglected... :help: I believe Randall has moved on to greener pastures, farewell my darling.  :cry: :cry:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

green pastures? Things are getting much greener here... Just lots of stuff going on. Multiple projects I'm on @ work doesn't allow for much time on here (I get on in the AM post my stuff and then I'm off doin my thang). Then I get home, between dealing w/ life, wife, and working on some side business stuff... It leaves me with little to no time in the evenings to jump on here also.

Only played COD 1 time in the past 2 weeks. :help:

Not ignoring anyone on here, just bigger priorities at the moment.

Heard rumor gunny, baseball sized hail went through a few cities here this evening cha-ching :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Quote from: Krandall on May 10, 2011, 10:14:32 PM
green pastures? Things are getting much greener here... Just lots of stuff going on. Multiple projects I'm on @ work doesn't allow for much time on here (I get on in the AM post my stuff and then I'm off doin my thang). Then I get home, between dealing w/ life, wife, and working on some side business stuff... It leaves me with little to no time in the evenings to jump on here also.

Only played COD 1 time in the past 2 weeks. :help:

Not ignoring anyone on here, just bigger priorities at the moment.

Heard rumor gunny, baseball sized hail went through a few cities here this evening cha-ching :thumbs:

Never the less , I still miss you.  :cry:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

there are much greener pastures than Raptorsource. :lol:

kyledvor61

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar