Osama Bin Laden is dead!!!

Started by PIPO, May 01, 2011, 09:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIPO

D727r

Colorado700R

HELL YEAH!! :clap:

He was shot by ground forces.....I WOULD SO LIKE TO SHAKE THAT DUDES HAND THAT KILLED THAT MUTHA F@CKER

PIPO

D727r

Peelz

Quote from: PIPO on May 01, 2011, 09:47:05 PM

:clap: :rofl:

very very cool it was thought out and planned, and executed by special forces...  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

This is awesome news, but now we are going to have to deal with the retaliation of this event from his followers.

Lets bask in this moment of glory because the shit is about to hit the fan.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Bet its not that bad. At least here. Either way, good closure for folks who lost family and friends in 9/11 attacks.

AND especially closure for troops who have been toiling out in the deserts to keep these morons under control. GOtta feel good to be a serviceman right now.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

Magz

Magz

also nobody mentioned he is
Hide and go seek champion 2001-2011

Magz

Magz

Peelz

good stuff mags.

Gettin a good kick outta peeps calling the whole thing a fake with no facts. In america, we are innocent until proven guilty. Meaning: the burden of proof is on the accuser. We forget that ALOT.

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

:lol:

nice avatar quote also Randi.