Some funny stuff that had me crying!

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, April 19, 2011, 03:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

:nod: http://27bslash6.com/missy.html
Just start reading the email from Shannon in the middle of the page.  Then click on the articles on the right hand side for more :rofl:

dick-84

Mad Dog

I didn't see the humor in this guy being an asshole to her for no reason.

Peelz

MD... turn that frown upside down...that was HILARIOUS rent!

The cat with the red hat on.... :lol:

BTW, i circulated this around my office. Everybody's dying! I work in a print shop, AND these days, I hate pets. this one is near and dear to my heart :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Mad Dog

The latter sections were funny, but at no point did the woman bring this upon herself.  The david person took a simple request and went apeshit on the poor woman who was only asking for about 10 minutes of davids time. Instead he traded email with her for a half of a day just to be a prick. 

Being an asshole can be quite funny, but even when it is you're still an asshole and when the laughter stops there isn't going to be anyone who still wants you around.  Trust me, I have some experience being one lol

rappyfreak

'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on April 27, 2011, 09:26:56 AM
The latter sections were funny, but at no point did the woman bring this upon herself.  The david person took a simple request and went apeshit on the poor woman who was only asking for about 10 minutes of davids time. Instead he traded email with her for a half of a day just to be a prick. 

Being an asshole can be quite funny, but even when it is you're still an asshole and when the laughter stops there isn't going to be anyone who still wants you around.  Trust me, I have some experience being one lol

do you need a hug?

ASSHOLE!  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

This is absolutely wrong and horrible and cruel and down right ridiculous!

But I :lol: a few times!
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D