Quickbooks Pro

Started by socalrappy700, January 19, 2011, 02:58:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Anyone have an extra access code?  Jenee' has the premier version but it can't cross access data from pro so she has to buy another version just for this client.  BS. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

I'm sure you could go to IsoHunt.com and DL a whole nother program for free. Just be careful about DLing shit, alot of them have virus's. Look at the reviews and file sizes and you'll be alright.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Krandall

I don't know if I'd pirate a tax program. I feel like that'd be more closely watched than a lot of other apps..
just my 2 cents.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Magz

+1                       

Peelz

umm yeah. that sounds like bad juju.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Yeah, I wouldn't want a pirate copy.  Just most packages come with 3+ access codes so you can put it on more then one computer.  So if someone is just using one license they have two spare.

But she is just going to pick it up so she has it for any other clients that need that version.

Oh, it was 75 today.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

coldest day of winter here tonight :woot:

talkin -20 real temp. I've never heard of a frost bite advisory but we have one!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: socalrappy700 on January 20, 2011, 05:23:14 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't want a pirate copy.  Just most packages come with 3+ access codes so you can put it on more then one computer.  So if someone is just using one license they have two spare.

But she is just going to pick it up so she has it for any other clients that need that version.

Oh, it was 75 today.

how nice of you to mention the temperature :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"