No CATS, No DOGS, No BIRDS!

Started by Gunz, January 04, 2011, 07:04:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

What kinda pets do you guys have, besides the cat, dog, and bird thingy? I have nothing, used to have a pet rat, had a possum once too. I used to want a prairie dog, but that was 20 years ago.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

had a few really tame chickens, pidgeons and doves, not sure if that counts.  had some red Duroc hogs, I had my own there.  super smart, I'd love to get another and train it to be a guard hog.   had a Shetland pony at one time, he was rotten.  learned how to knock, ring the doorbell and mash the thumb latch and open the front door.  had to keep the door locked after he figured it out.  yessir, they called me barnyard Dan after all those animals.

had a possum briefly but couldn't really call it a pet.  we caught it and messed with it a while before letting it go.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

preddy08

My wife use to have a duck, it was a mean SOB!

Years ago I use to have a ferret. Kinda cool pets, but GERD DAMN they stink!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

I can't wait for our cats to die. I will never have another pet. Unless it is a full grown and professionally trained dog. And.... I have room for it to run.

:lol:

Over the years, I had pet rats-they make great pets, a hedgehog (super low maintenance) if you leave it near a freezing window, it just hibernates :lol: oops.

I had a pet homing pigeon once. rescued him. The I tried to let him go when he was healthy...drove all the way across San Jose, like a 45 minute drive he beat us home.

+1 Shawn ferrets are f**king gross smelly little shits.

We had horses and chickens when we moved to Iowa, guess Dad was teaching us the farming thing.... MEH. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

I forgot, we had a hermit crab. Fooker got pissed and ripped his own claw off. ??? Anyhow, he's dead now.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

I had a ferret I bought for a gf.  Then she became the ex-gf and I somehow inherited it, so I gave it away.  Had a turkey at one point but that turd was mean!  Not much of a pet.  You entered the backyard at your own risk.  His name was Lulu.  Don't ask me how a male turkey became Lulu, maybe that's why he was so mad all the time.   :lol:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

phucker

had a whole flock of ducks once, was fishing on the pond at my farm when a giant snapping turtle grabbed the momma. threw em all in a box and raised them for a couple of weeks the they left as soon as they could fly. i probably shot most of them that fall.

growing up we had between 40 and 60 horses, i hate hate hate horses.

had a billy  goat, not much fun to head but lol, he always won. (i know, it explains a lot) he was like a black guy, every time he would head but you he would stand his ground looking at you then slowly cock his head to the side as if he were saying "how you like me now, bitch?"

we had a giant rat in one of our barns for a couple of years, we hunted him forever and he had been shot many times mostly by .22lr and .177 pellet rifles but also once by a m1 carbine and once by a 12 gauge. we think he ended up dieing of lead poisoning, never found his body.

Krandall

I've been looking into getting a sugar glider :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on January 17, 2011, 11:59:01 AM

AKA a small jamaican servant boy
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

I had two ferrets.  FYI they handle any prarie dogs issues you may have in your neighbor hood :lol:

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 17, 2011, 12:03:49 PM
Quote from: Krandall on January 17, 2011, 11:59:01 AM

AKA a small jamaican servant boy

:lol:

hey. I'm equal opportunity.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Spartan

Magz

send him my way, i got something for him to nip on..........

:nana: