Is that Joey?

Started by THIS ASS FOR RENT, January 02, 2011, 06:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THIS ASS FOR RENT

As Chad (Grover) and I were getting set up today at CAW for our excellent super sloppy adventure to Muddsville people were pulling in all around us.  No big deal.  An early 2k 4 door Chevy pulls up pulling an older enclosed car trailer which has seen better days and obviously been used a lot.  They lower the door and start backing out 2 older Honda 250's that looked like they came with the trailer.  One of the guys is tall and a little lanky....and looks oddly familiar.   I'm thinking to myself "that looks like Joey Logano" and I tell Chad this.  Then the guy turns around and the back of his jersey has #20 Logano on back and I was thinking HOLY SHIT!  I told Chad that's him parked right next to us.  (okay 1 row up) but that close.  So they get on the quads and take off.  Chad and I get on our Raptors and go on our way.  It was HORRIBLY muddy, but still FUN!  We make a loop and its about lunch time so we come back and clean up a little so we can touch our food without eating more mud than we already have. 

We're hanging out watching people get stuck on the oval track because they are just sliding down inside the bowl and getting stuck.  It was actually pretty amusing.   Joey and his friend ride by covered in as much mud as we were.  They ride by with a head nod for the muddiness and go try their luck on the oval track and they are getting around pretty good but it's also sloppy and they are drifting downhill on the straightaway but slide down the slope like everyone else.  They come back out and park and I ask him if he wants to try a "Big Boy bike" :lol: and he passes, I then reply "Come on guy, I know you've ridden faster" and he says probably not.  So we go back and he peeks around the truck and says how cool it looks so I roll it over to him and say have at it.  He gets on, clicks into first and slowly takes off.  Then he gets on it one time and his head whips around and you could see the big ass grin through the helmet.  He took 2 laps on the oval and then opened it up riding the outside line the whole time.  Chad then went in there and was on his ass for a bit, then spun out in turn 4 and that's when  Joey waved him around and chased him for about 10 laps and pulled off the track.  He was all smiles, asked what it was and then looked at his friend and said "we need to get some of those!"  He was just a down to earth 20yo kid (NASCAR Sprint Cup Driver of the #20 Home Depot Car) who was just happy to be out on anything playing in the mud like everyone else.  A real class act. :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Peelz

Awesome story, would be more awesome If I knew or cared who the f**k you were talking about. :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 03, 2011, 11:00:54 AM
Awesome story, would be more awesome If I knew or cared who the f**k you were talking about. :lol:

Joey Logano the nascar driver!!!!  duh 
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Peelz

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on January 03, 2011, 01:48:57 PM

There is not really much I could care less about on this earth than nascar. Sorry Mo.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 03, 2011, 02:14:08 PM
Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on January 03, 2011, 01:48:57 PM

There is not really much I could care less about on this earth than nascar. Sorry Mo.

:rolleyes:

thats bad ass lol

Krandall

noice!!!

don't know who he is.. but VERY sweet none the less!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once