New Years at my House.

Started by Magz, December 30, 2010, 02:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magz

I'm having a New Years Eve at my place if anyone wants to come. Open Bar from 10pm to 6am 8+Playboy Models in Lingerie Hosted by VH1's Daisy De La Hoya
>>>Click link for details<<<

http://nyelingerie2011-jimmy1.eventbrite.com/

Spartan

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

move this shindig to mexico, I'm in  :thumbs:  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

ok peels i talked to mags and on your request we are moving the party to ciudad juarez. make sure you roll up in the fanciest car you can find with really dark tint and huge wheels. see ya there buddy!!!

ps. you might want to invest in some bullet proof glass and kevlar

disco

Aaron starring in the donkey show?  As the donkey?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on December 30, 2010, 06:09:30 PM
ok peels i talked to mags and on your request we are moving the party to ciudad juarez. make sure you roll up in the fanciest car you can find with really dark tint and huge wheels. see ya there buddy!!!

ps. you might want to invest in some bullet proof glass and kevlar

It would be worth it
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

Wow just wakeing up from my little shindig.......and wow....... :beer: you guys missed a hell of a party.

disco

Tell us all about it!

edit:  dangit, you fixed your typo, now I have to fix mine.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Peelz

he was in jail all weekend. Don't let him fool you. :lol:

Magz

The rumors are fake peels i was only in jail late Late sunday till i was bailed out on monday.....
apperantly this county takes rapeing 2 chickens and a goat verry seriously.....  :(

Peelz

I understand the goat...but chickens? two of them...really? Show some class.

:magz: :lol:

Magz

all i have to say is it was,

SUPRICE BUTSEKX GONE AWRY.....  :(

i got me some though.....i sure did

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan