Check out this UPS delivery

Started by MORAPTOR700, December 27, 2010, 12:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MORAPTOR700

UPS man come to the house the other night before Christmas 23rd I think. I watch him walk across the front porch and he goes back to the truck (never rang door bell) which I thought he was getting more stuff. So I wait a few mins. cause youngest was in kitchen still thinking its Christmas present so we got her out of the room. She leaves the room and I go to door and UPS man is driving away. I look at my boxes and one is the ROTM gift and the other is the Barker Box. I knew what it was but to my suprise about 2" of the freakin crank is hanging out of the box. I'm pissed now because thats why the freakin UPS man left, he saw crank hanging out of the box when he delivered it. I PM'd Tim to let him know about it and he is taking care of all of it for me.  :thumbs: Tim and them even did a good job boxing it up, even a double boxed it and they (UPS) managed to somehow get the crank out of the box. Tim did have insurance on it and UPS will be here to pick it up tomorrow. Away here is a couple pictures. I have named this crank: Crank from Thread Hell!!!! :( :(

Tim havent ever met you but you are truely a outstanding guy. Thanks for all the help you have done on this crank for me. Happy New Year to you Tim and your crew.
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

Peelz

"HDS coming through!"  :lol:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

Sorry to hear about this Tony but sounds like Tim is taking care of you which is awesome.  :thumbs:

So its crank time?!!!?    ::)
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on December 29, 2010, 11:35:13 AM
Sorry to hear about this Tony but sounds like Tim is taking care of you which is awesome.  :thumbs:

Yea Tim is a awesome guy.  :thumbs:

So its crank time?!!!?    ::)

Well haven't decided yet but I have it just in case.  ;) :nod:

russ-russ

Holy crap Tony, you and that crank are just not meant to be.  Being the generous, kind, giving, big-hearted guy that I am, I'll let you send it to me and end this emotional roller coaster you have been on.  :thumbs:

Livingmylife93

Quote from: russ-russ on December 29, 2010, 09:06:12 PM
Holy crap Tony, you and that crank are just not meant to be.  Being the generous, kind, giving, big-hearted guy that I am, I'll let you send it to me and end this emotional roller coaster you have been on.  :thumbs:

If that was mine, i would be scared to death to put one in my bike just because of the way the whole project started off. But thats just how things tend to go for me, ya know?  ...

Spartan

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on December 29, 2010, 10:09:56 PM
Quote from: russ-russ on December 29, 2010, 09:06:12 PM

If that was mine, i would be scared to death to put one in my bike just because of the way the whole project started off. But thats just how things tend to go for me, ya know?  ...

One man's nightmare is another man's wet dream...:lol:

jonny_b

was it the same guy who delivered it that came to pick it back up? i'd a been  :mad:  :mad:  :mad: ups is pretty half assed lately. all of the orders i got this week were just left on my porch. you used to have to sign for everything, what happened to that? cause i would have been pissed if one of my boxes, all bein $200-$420 would have been stolen and they said it was delivered and i got  :mad:'d. glad to see that its getting takin care of now.  :thumbs:

Krandall

you now have to request that a package be signed for.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

It's an extra charge now too isn't it?

Colorado700R

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: Colorado700R on February 15, 2011, 02:47:42 PM

If that would have delivered my crank to the door I would have thrown a rod and forgot all about the crank!!!!! Dam shes HOT

One thing for sure the old UPS truck would have been rock'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

jonny_b

damn!!! i would be shipping my own stuff back to me so she picks it up and delivers it back!  :lol: FERK rockin the van! i'd be bangin her on whatever box she delivered right on the porch if at all possible!

devious700rSE

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on February 15, 2011, 04:54:03 PM

If that would have delivered my crank to the door I would have thrown a rod and forgot all about the crank!!!!! Dam shes HOT

One thing for sure the old UPS truck would have been rock'n!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:
i second that all i can say is damn
07 Rappy 700rSE intake and sparks racing exhaust