It'll never happen to me.... (long read)

Started by russ-russ, December 18, 2010, 01:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 20, 2010, 07:47:18 AM
Trespassing? How about breaking an entery?

Its not considered breaking and entry if they didn't break anything to get inside. It's only trespassing.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

not true...
still breaking and entering (at least in MI)

Colorado700R

I just was doing a bit of research on this.  B&E is when you go in somewhere you don't belong with the intent to commit another crime (IE would be robber gets caught before he actually steals something).  Trasspassing is simply being somewhere you don't belong without owners intent. 

preddy08

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 20, 2010, 11:08:18 AM
I just was doing a bit of research on this.  B&E is when you go in somewhere you don't belong with the intent to commit another crime (IE would be robber gets caught before he actually steals something).  Trasspassing is simply being somewhere you don't belong without owners intent. 

He was B&E with intent of stealing hot wings!  :rofl: I know I'd be pissed off if I woke up and found my hot wings missing.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Someone needs to break into your house and steal your milk....you lactose intolerant fukker
  :lol:

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 20, 2010, 11:53:17 AM
Someone needs to break into your house and steal your milk....you lactose intolerant fukker
  :lol:

or put milk in his soy bottle... then sit back and laugh :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Russ, I got an ulcer from those wings. Im gonna sue your ass! SHoulda though about it before having a doggie door big enough for a tweaker to get through!

worst part of this is....

This could happen. I love america :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

I was thinking  rubber and salt for that particular situation. Rubber as a wake up call, salt on the way out and if he resists you got 4 take down rounds ready to rock.

I dont put em down, I make em suffer first  :batman:

Diggs59

Glad to hear you and the family are o.k. Crazy stuff man.... ::)

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on December 20, 2010, 05:52:09 PM
I was thinking  rubber and salt for that particular situation. Rubber as a wake up call, salt on the way out and if he resists you got 4 take down rounds ready to rock.

I dont put em down, I make em suffer first  :batman:

this is genius..... 8)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Livingmylife93

Sorry to hear this, but glad everything is ok. A guy i work with had some drunk break into his house and try stealing christmas presents, but dropped and passed out from a louisville (sp) slugger to the knee before he got away.

Alarm systems are nice, but take away from the "relaxed" feeling of a home in my opinion. We dont even lock the doors at my house. Keys stay in car ignitions and all. We have no guns, just a 350lb 6'5 dad, who has a very short temper. Not to say that it can never happen to me, because it could.

My dad caught a guy trying to steal the ashtray from his truck (coins) once, and personally took him by his neck and walked him out to the main road.  ::)

I'm glad everything is ok, and you handled it well. Even though it bothers you alot, atleast now you know. And you are ready for next time if there is one. Atleast he wasnt there to hurt you, cause a 12 gauge isnt that easy to use while your laying in bed.

Magz

Well when i read this I am glad i always go over board with home security.....
note to you guys make sure to ring my door bell before you touch the door handle...........