look what i just got

Started by grap660, June 21, 2008, 05:11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grap660

i just cam back from the dealer and look what i bought for my 660 but the only sad part is that i cant install it on my 660 tell firday  :(

2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

russ-russ

Nice!  Bring your earplugs, Alba pipes are LOUD.

grap660

Quote from: russ on June 21, 2008, 05:28:45 PM
Nice!  Bring your earplugs, Alba pipes are LOUD.
i know there loud most of my uncles have them on there 700
2004 raptor 660 blue, alba racing pipe,pro flow kit,pro design foam filter,jetted,gytr skid plate,razr 2 on rear,monster stickers,

dads 2005 yfz 450 alba edtion,alba racing pipe,alba racing graphics,trinty intake,itp holeshots on rear,tag handle barz,jetted,cam mod

kyledvor61

that with your intake should wake it up ALOT :thumbs:

grap660

my cousin is already taking shit about my alba pipe :lol: i wouldnt blame him he's a honda lover  :fruity:  but i want to see hes face when i first start up my rappie with my new alba pipe and smoke him  :thumbs:

ThisGuyAlex

shouldn't take much....damn hondas....
sold the raptor....full on 05 yfz in progress...

stock parts: fuel tank, swingarm and rear shock

Krandall

Quote from: grap660 on June 22, 2008, 08:38:08 AM
my cousin is already taking shit about my alba pipe :lol: i wouldnt blame him he's a honda lover  :fruity:  but i want to see hes face when i first start up my rappie with my new alba pipe and smoke him  :thumbs:

:lol:

What kind of Honda does he have?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kenneth

Quote from: Krandall on June 27, 2008, 11:23:49 AM

Hopefully a 250ex  :rofl:

Just playing! I'd like to see some pictures with the Alba on the Raptor.
Our New Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/KBMotorsports2005
Store Hours
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 6:00pm Eastern Time
270-774-1982
Sales@kbmotorsportsonline.com

grap660

400ex with a slip-on pipe

Krandall

Quote from: grap660 on June 27, 2008, 11:49:37 AM

400ex with a slip-on pipe

Uhhh yea.. you will have NO problem smokin him :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

grap660

so when i race him should i let him win 1 race to get his hopes up and smoke him for the rest of the day or should i just  :owned: him the whole day

700rSE

rape him from the very start of the day and rub it in his face later :lol:

phucker

a piped ex doesnt have a chance against a stock raptor. the only thing they are better at is balancing a wheelie

BRAD

pipe looks good man. now go whip ur buddies ass on the 400ex
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

norby449

You should never have to take it out of third