Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: new ride  (Read 2701 times)

Offline SandDragon

• Street Cred: 0
  • Poison Control Racing
Re: new ride
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 04:29:01 PM »
No mods yet.  I have been busy with life so the quads have been on the back burner.  I would like to buy or possibly build a +6 swinger for the YFZ some day though.  I think the wife would like a smooth ride rather than a fast one, so I will try to mod it the direction of comfort first.  :batman:

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 09:25:49 PM »
shoot me a pic of the "pink machine"
I been thinking about buying the wife a toy
hefe33  @  g  mail  .com

Offline kyledvor61

• Mini Mini Ho
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 17
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:20 PM »
No mods yet.  I have been busy with life so the quads have been on the back burner.  I would like to buy or possibly build a +6 swinger for the YFZ some day though.  I think the wife would like a smooth ride rather than a fast one, so I will try to mod it the direction of comfort first.  :batman:

gotcha. does it wheelie up too much for her? You could adjust the rear shock softer so it doesnt do that.

Offline SandDragon

• Street Cred: 0
  • Poison Control Racing
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 10:36:54 AM »
http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/rvs/789261209.html

Hefe... here is the listing for the Blaster.  The price is negotiable, but with all the extras and such it's close.  I've seen a few bone stocks in worse condition go for $1800 to $2000-ish lately.  I swore I would never sell it, but I bought a couple lil' pit bikes and I really just wanna thin the heard.  LOL.