Official College Football 2010 season thread

Started by Gunz, September 04, 2010, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Damn, sorry about that. As bad as I hate LSU, they're going to hurt WVU.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Diggs59

Quote from: Gunny on September 18, 2010, 09:06:18 PM
Damn, sorry about that. As bad as I hate LSU, they're going to hurt WVU.

:lol: That's what everyone was saying leading up to the '08 Fiesta Bowl, we both know how that one turned out.  ;)

Pffft, we'll find out Saturday.  LSU's passing game is horriffic and their Secondary is ranked like 108th right now. The only thing about them that worries me is their D-Line. Their good up front and our O-Line has some question marks. If the hogmollies up front can provide Eugene Smith some protection, we'll light them up. We also have to get rid of that turnover bug.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

Michigan State....Call of the Year

Too bad it put our coach in the hospital. :(

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on September 20, 2010, 09:20:33 AM
Michigan State....Call of the Year

Too bad it put our coach in the hospital. :(

I actually watched some football. Saw this play. Very cool. I would watch more if they always played this way. Why is he in the hospital.

the other game I watched....Iowa played "well". :lol: well as in shitty.

Anyways, I gave it a shot because everybody else likes college sports so much......it was boring like I remembered it. :shrug:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

If you didn't get a kick out of the end of that MSU/Notre Dame game then you probably won't enjoy most of College Football.  Probably best if you stick to your knitting :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on September 20, 2010, 10:36:07 AM
If you didn't get a kick out of the end of that MSU/Notre Dame game then you probably won't enjoy most of College Football.  Probably best if you stick to your knitting, that's what I do. ANybody need a scarf???? :thumbs:

sure, LS might get cold. :lol:

read again please. I said that was cool. :confused: And you didn't answer my question. the coach...what happened?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

My team finishes games like Randy finishes Raptor builds :(

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Mad Dog

Meh, reading all the way through the post has never been my strong suit peels :lol: :P

About an hour after the game our head ball coach had a heart attack.  Expected to make a full recovery, but he'll be in the hospital most of the week. 

Peelz

Quote from: Mad Dog on September 20, 2010, 10:40:48 AM
Meh, reading all the way through the post has never been my strong suit peels :lol: :P

About an hour after the game our head ball coach had a heart attack.  Expected to make a full recovery, but he'll be in the hospital most of the week. 

haha cripes.

the coach of Arizona looked like he was going to have a stroke for the half I watched of it. :lol: dude, calm down. :lol:

Diggs59

phucker

Diggs59

We went down 20-14 against LSU. We fumbled inside of our own 10 yard line and gave up a punt return for a TD. I knew the T.O.'s would kill us and they did. Just can't win games like that. Oh well, we're 4-1 and ranked #25 after we drubbed UNLV 49-10 and we used our backups starting in the 3rd quarter while doing so. Now the conference play begins. We have South Florida this Thursday night.

Mad Dog

Quote from: Gunny on September 04, 2010, 08:44:40 PM
Both my teams won... yeayeah. OSU and OU!!!!

Cowboys are going to be in the running this year!!!

OU is #1 in the BCS and should strengthen it's position if it beats Mizzou.  OK State will get a boost if it beats Nebraska.

Preddy, I can't wait till you join the B10 next year and we get to play head to head :)

My Spartans are #7, but our true test comes in 2 weeks at Iowa.  Not going to start mouthing off just yet ;)