Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV  (Read 102184 times)

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XXIV
« Reply #1635 on: April 30, 2014, 06:33:02 PM »
I do understand your angle Peels
and I agree that there are MANY people out there who shouldn't own any dangerous weapons.. AT ALL!

I struggle with the logic that it's ok to own a 12GA but not an AR..
same shit to me..
if you're the type to be evil with one, you will with the other..
it is very simple in my eyes

and to say there is NO REASON anyone should own one.. I can not support that at all..

there is NO REASON Funyun (or Gunny) should have built his motor on his Raptor.. a 3 mod is enough for anyone :fader:
like it or not.. this is America, and if Funyun wants to go crazy fast.. I support him!
does it add to the "holy shit factor" of riding.. yup! .. but thats the fun.. right?
how about a GSXR1000, vs a Ninja 250 .. same comparison
the Liter bike are very hairy... but wow.. the smiles are big!

An AR puts a big smile on the face of whoever shoots it (Even Piers Morgan said so)

I can not get behind the idea that we need to ban something because it has more (perceived) potential to assist someone do a bad thing

Have you ever touched off both barrels of a 12 ga at the same time..
talk about smiles.. and potential killing power.
maybe those should be banned as well

here is thought..
Maybe we should just make it illegal to shoot people.. or use a gun in a crime
that way if someone does it, they will have to go to jail

Sure someone could walk in to a mall with a 12 ga and open fire but he is limited to a very short distance and limited to roughly 8 rounds. My problem is with the power and capacity of a large clip AR. I like to compare it to pit bull. There's plenty of nice pit bulls out there, but when they do snap they do it with incredible  force. You don't see weiner dogs killing people.

Comparing a AR/AK to a fast quad isn't a fair IMO. Sure it isn't necessary to have a 80hp bike, but they're fun. If said bike gets into the wrong hands multiple people aren't going to loose their life.

Its all about power and destruction with big guns. What would you rather shoot a .22 or a 50 cal? 50 cal wins every time because of the shear power.

This topic hits a little to close to home with me. Back in 2007 my wife headed to the local mall to pay a bill. She was minutes away from going into the very store where someone entered and opened fire. Shooter used a AK and fired more than 30 rounds, striking 12 people. Six were killed instantly, one died before reaching the hospital, and another died 45 minutes after reaching the ER of another hospital.

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline preddy08

• MD's baby momma
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 28
    • Email
« Reply #1636 on: April 30, 2014, 06:56:46 PM »
I remember back at the first big Silver Lake Rally. First night Gunny and I bunked up at the motel he took a pistol out and set it by the bed side. I wasn't too thrilled about that. Thought fo sho my butt cherry was going to be lost that night at gun point! Knowing him now I don't mind, but I knew him for a whopping 24 hours at the time and he LOOKS a little sketchy (tattoos, decked out in Affliction). Knowing him now it wouldn't bother me at all. I'd gladly lose my butt cherry to him now!

FYI, Hefe. Not trying to pick on you, but it rare to have a intelligent conversation about this with a person on the opposite side of the coin.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
  • Street Cred: -1337
    • Email
« Reply #1637 on: April 30, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
Meh doesn't seem that serious to own an AR for fun/sport, I've shot my dads before. Isn't there a state or states that allow you to actually open carry one? That is insane lol. I could not think of one single legit reason to walk around with an AR-15 and I don't think they can either. You see those vids or stories of people walking around with them just because they can and it blows my mind. How in the world did that ever become legal is beyond me. Those states are a joke.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:16:06 PM by funyun »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1638 on: May 01, 2014, 08:43:08 AM »
You don't see weiner dogs killing people

I had vicious little weiner dog that would eat teh shit outta your ankles!  :rofl:

also preds: Comparing a AR/AK to a fast quad isn't a fair IMO. Sure it isn't necessary to have a 80hp bike, but they're fun. If said bike gets into the wrong hands multiple people aren't going to lose their life.

yeah thats kinda my point. kill YOURSELF not 100 other people at your school or the liquor store. or church, where I hear we've had to ban guns.. DAFUK you need a gun in church for?  :rofl:

I remember back at the first big Silver Lake Rally. First night Gunny and I bunked up at the motel he took a pistol out and set it by the bed side. I wasn't too thrilled about that. Thought fo sho my butt cherry was going to be lost that night at gun point! Knowing him now I don't mind, but I knew him for a whopping 24 hours at the time and he LOOKS a little sketchy (tattoos, decked out in Affliction). Knowing him now it wouldn't bother me at all. I'd gladly lose my butt cherry to him now!

butt cherry lost at gunpoint to tattooed dude in affliction shirt.

Why do I have a b0ner?

:rofl:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 08:45:33 AM by Peels »
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
    • Email
« Reply #1639 on: May 01, 2014, 08:53:30 AM »
traffic cone violence

edit for better quality version.
http://youtu.be/gbu88CKkEzI?t=1m09s
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:42:42 AM by Krandall »

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1640 on: May 01, 2014, 08:57:58 AM »
Meh doesn't seem that serious to own an AR for fun/sport, I've shot my dads before. Isn't there a state or states that allow you to actually open carry one? That is insane lol. I could not think of one single legit reason to walk around with an AR-15 and I don't think they can either. You see those vids or stories of people walking around with them just because they can and it blows my mind. How in the world did that ever become legal is beyond me. Those states are a joke.

Some places, I get it...

out in the sticks in Montana. One truck stop for 150 miles. we stop for gas. grab a sammich...4 dudes roll up, in two rhinos. one guy on a horse. rifles on their backs. Intimidating, but at the same time...those guys needed it, they were moving cattle.

but in the city. no.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1
  • Testicular Sanitation Personnel
    • Email
« Reply #1641 on: May 01, 2014, 09:04:46 AM »
Funyun.. I have no knowledge of anywhere being legal to open carry a riffle of any sort..
I could be wrong of course

imagine walking down the street with a 30:06 or some shit..
who would do that?

I think.. in Michigan anyway.. you have to be so many feet from a roadway with your rifle (hunting)

not sure of the law when you are NOT hunting
we are also not allowed to have them loaded and in the passenger compartment while the vehicle is in operation
I guess like Texas or Montana.. or something like that, it would be normal
loaded guns in the gun rack while driving.. :shrug:

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
    • Email
« Reply #1642 on: May 01, 2014, 09:46:45 AM »
I've seen people do it in Oregon and texas not sure of where else. I think recently some guy carried one through a mall lol.

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1643 on: May 01, 2014, 09:49:22 AM »
I've seen people do it in Oregon and texas not sure of where else. I think recently some guy carried one through a mall lol.

Was his name Dan?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1644 on: May 01, 2014, 09:50:55 AM »
:rofl:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #1645 on: May 01, 2014, 10:37:36 AM »
 :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #1646 on: May 02, 2014, 10:11:15 AM »
Why hasn't dan been in here.

This makes me sad. 

I missed this quote. :lol: cripes.
"They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton,"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/30/cliven-bundy-checkpoint_n_5239602.html

Armed militiamen around Cliven Bundy's ranch in Nevada have set up road checkpoints and are asking passersby for proof of residency, according to a letter Rep. Steven Horsford (D-Nev.) sent Sunday to a local sheriff.

In the letter to Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie, Horsford, whose congressional district includes the area around the ranch, said recent events in Clark County have "caused many of my constituents to fear for their safety."

Horsford continues:

My constituents have expressed concern that members of these armed militia groups:
1. Have set up checkpoints where residents are required to prove they live in the area before being allowed to pass;
2. Have established a persistent presence along federal highways and state and county roads; and
3. Have established an armed presence in or around community areas including local churches, school, and other community locations.
Horsford's letter says "Residents have expressed their desire to see these groups leave their community." It asks Gillespie to investigate reports of the militia's actions and work with local leaders.

The militiamen have been seen "carrying high-caliber weapons and keep a round-the-clock security detail on Bundy," the Las Vegas Sun reported. Many came from across the country to support Bundy after the Bureau of Land Management moved to seize his cattle, which had been grazing illegally on federal land.

At one point, about 1,000 supporters and militiamen, were estimated to be in the vicinity, according to Reuters.

checkpoints. . :rofl:

maybe we haven't heard from dan, cuz he's down there...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 10:20:15 AM by Krandall »

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1647 on: May 02, 2014, 10:39:16 AM »
:lol:

that would not surprise me

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
    • Email
« Reply #1648 on: May 02, 2014, 10:49:58 AM »
Is this real life? requiring people to prove residency? I wonder if this is actually a legit story. On one hand it seems hard to believe people are doing such a thing, but on the other hand it almost is believable because of how stupid the people out there actually are. :lol:

Can I intimidate people in my neighborhood with a gun and force them to prove residency or is there some type of law in NV that only allows this :lol:

« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 11:11:13 AM by funyun »

Offline Hefe

• SiteAdmin
    • Email
« Reply #1649 on: May 02, 2014, 11:23:23 AM »
I was kind of thinking the same thing Funners..
how is that legal?

these guys want the (Federal) government out of their state, but they are doing the same "big brother" shit to the locals..

doesn't seem legit