What I came home to last night.

Started by Sand84, August 01, 2010, 01:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sand84

Girlfriend and I went shopping came home around 10 PM to find somebody tried to steal my truck. Nieghbor came over when we got home and said he heard the horn going off so he looked out the window and seen a guy getting back in his car and flew out with no lights on.  Once he opended the door the factor Alarm must have went off and he freaked didnt even shut my door all the way.  I FUCKING hate Thieves!!!  Had to be trying to steal the truck, i dont have a Bumping Stereo so no reason to break into it.

2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Colorado700R

Spartan

Sucks to see that...I'd be on the hunt for some soon to be dead bastards. Did you get a police report done?

Sand84

:lol:             Yeah pat I did. 

Custom Carbon Creations

Alkire193

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

That sucks man, but I'm glad it was still there for you to come home to.

Krandall

Wow.. Think the police would be interested in taking those fingerprints off? Those are pretty solid.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Sand84

Quote from: Krandall on August 01, 2010, 03:16:49 PM
Wow.. Think the police would be interested in taking those fingerprints off? Those are pretty solid.

No Randy I asked the same thing.  He said it need to be a FULL HAND print  :rofl:  Goodluck getting one of them..

Custom Carbon Creations

Peelz

I tried that once, Somebody smashed my window with a hammer, stole my stereo, left the hammer. Police don't really waste their time on a small damage theft :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Mad Dog

Doesn't do much to discourage crime when no one pursues it.

Sure police have higher priorities, but I'm not content to simply accept that property crimes are without consequence.  If they aren't going to delve into such matters, where is the deterrent from such crime becoming more prevalent?

Sand84

I agree mike, it prolly didnt help nothing was missing.

Custom Carbon Creations

Krandall

Quote from: Sand84 on August 01, 2010, 04:06:11 PM
Quote from: Krandall on August 01, 2010, 03:16:49 PM

No Randy I asked the same thing.  He said it need to be a FULL HAND print  :rofl:  Goodluck getting one of them..

Tell em' to get f*ckin CSI IN THERE!!!!!! :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

Dude that sucks! I hate thieves!  :mad:

And cops suck too, we recently had our truck broken into, they stole my cash, my credit card and my smokes. Left Aaron's stuff there. I called the police and they wouldn't even do a theft report because there was no sign of forced entry. Lazy cops, no wonder people are not deterred from crimes like these, there is no consequence.

Will your car insurance cover the damage? Maybe homeowner's insurance might cover it? Good luck getting it fixed.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Sand84

Quote from: Lady4Fiddy on August 01, 2010, 09:12:59 PM
Dude that sucks! I hate thieves!  :mad:

And cops suck too, we recently had our truck broken into, they stole my cash, my credit card and my smokes. Left Aaron's stuff there. I called the police and they wouldn't even do a theft report because there was no sign of forced entry. Lazy cops, no wonder people are not deterred from crimes like these, there is no consequence.

Will your car insurance cover the damage? Maybe homeowner's insurance might cover it? Good luck getting it fixed.

Me too :mad:

That sucks people need to get a job and work for what they want not steal it.

If my Insurance doesn't cover it I'll see the cops twice this week  :rofl:

Custom Carbon Creations