Thank you Uncle 4Gunz!!!

Started by Colorado700R, July 24, 2010, 11:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

I think Lizy really likes her new quad you sent for her.  After completely rewireing the electrically and rebuilding the carb, it ready for the mountains tomorrow  :thumbs:

I think she likes it ???

Got the whole herd ready now :nod:

Krandall

Where's the Krandall pose?!!!
:clap:

looks awesome. Got the pic this afternoon, way great man!!!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

bitchin!

question: Does the motor say "Loncin" on it? Looks exactly the same as my boys' bike. I believe I told mikey that before. I hear ya on the electrical and carb work. I got the carb figured out, but the electrical still baffles me. Has wireless kill switch that eats batteries. and somehow has bypassed the handlbar controls.  Runs with no key. Will probably rip it all out soon.

have fun maintaing that herd! :lol:  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on July 25, 2010, 12:10:39 AM
Where's the Krandall pose?!!!
:clap:

looks awesome. Got the pic this afternoon, way great man!!!

Cole was doing the Krandall no handed jump yesterday :facepalm:

Peels, I'll look at the make.  Mike had all the wireless stuff disconnected.  I redid a bunch of wires that were seperated from the 9 prong connectors.....yeah that was fun to figure out where they all went :lol:

Gunz

Ur ghey.... I only disonnected the alarm.. It wasn't like I pulled a "Krandall" or something like that sheeesh.... :rofl:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

by the looks of it mickey and minney mouse had an orgy in the wires :lol: