anybody know anything about tv repair?

Started by Livingmylife93, June 22, 2010, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

Quote from: CyNIck on June 25, 2010, 10:39:16 AM
Ours goes out once in awhile and all we do is take it outside and blow it out with the air compressor and works like a charm for another year or so. Has happened since it was new. Maybe that's all it needs before you start taking it apart might want to try that.  :thumbs:

You hear that, just take it out behind the shead and blow it  :thumbs:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Kamakazi

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on June 22, 2010, 10:24:31 PMIf i cant fix it its meeting the railroad tracks  :nod:

please dont, we hit a washing machine the other day, its now a ball of steel, and i was the one who had to pull it from the cow catcher  :(  other than that, just get another tv from craiglist, its probably not worth trying to fix.  AND DO NOT OPEN IT UP TO LOOK AT IT!!!!!!!!!!!   there are capacitors that hold a very powerful charge, they can and will kill you if you touch something the wrong way, and for a FYI a tv that hasnt been plugged in for 20 years may still have charged capacitors and will kill you all the same.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Lady4Fiddy

Imma go play with some capacitors!  :clap:

Wait... what?  ???
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

CyNIck

Quote from: preddy08 on June 25, 2010, 01:53:51 PM
Quote from: CyNIck on June 25, 2010, 10:39:16 AM
Ours goes out once in awhile and all we do is take it outside and blow it out with the air compressor and works like a charm for another year or so. Has happened since it was new. Maybe that's all it needs before you start taking it apart might want to try that.  :thumbs:

You hear that, just take it out behind the shead and blow it  :thumbs:

Yep that's what I said!!!  LOL
2004 YZ450F dirt machine(Husbands)
2006 Raptor R1. Very nice Mine (SOLD) :(
2007 TRX450ER My new toy
Raptor 250 Cy's
2001 XR50 Nick's
2000 LT80 DG Pipe Nick's
2009 Rhino Family machine

Want? Need? It's a fine line............

Livingmylife93

i guess ill just take the back plastic off and blow it out?

Sand84

I got a 62" Toshiba DLP that needs a new Color Wheel.  Any takers?  I need to get off my lazy ass and order a new wheel.
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Spartan

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Livingmylife93