front tire question

Started by exentix, June 16, 2010, 07:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

not for a 700, move it if you need to, just figured it get more action here  :lol:

im lookin to possibly get new front tires for my 350. i run stocks now, and they suck. they push a lot going into corners and slide too much. i dont want to spend a fortune, but want something decent. i was lookin around and found these. theyre kenda kutter xc's.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navTitle=Tires+and+Wheels&webCatId=8&navType=type&webTypeId=138&prodFamilyId=24324&listingId=&sizeAttr=144

(on rmatv of course  :lol:). reviews are great on them, always knew they were a good brand, just not as big as itp or maxxas. just wanted to know if anybody has any personal input, or a different alternative. also, they seem like they would look good with my i-razrs.  :thumbs:

Spartan

GNCC or X-rex fronts...I do have some 23" front HD tires I'd let you have for cheap...:lol:

exentix

Quote from: Spartan727 on June 16, 2010, 07:13:25 PM
GNCC or X-rex fronts...I do have some 23" front HD tires I'd let you have for cheap...:lol:
haha idt a 23 would fit my rims, but thanks anyway. and a gncc is a bit too expensive, like 30-40 more for the set. i will look into the x-rex though  :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

exentix

Quote from: Krandall on June 16, 2010, 07:44:09 PM
Not sure if they have these in your size:

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?&navType=type&priceRange=allPrices&navTitle=Tires+and+Wheels&webTypeId=138&webCatId=8&brandId=142&prodFamilyId=5384

my bro ran them on his 250x. They were really good. and VERY decently priced.
theyre a 20 6 10 mines a 21 7 10 but yea wow they are very well priced and i have heard good stuff about the klaw. however, if i get ones off of rmatv devan has bonus points i can use and if we get a members discount, i could probably get a great discount  :clap:

Rocky Mountain ATV/MC

You can't go wrong with the Klaw MX's I've used them a lot. They hook up really well and the tread lasts reasonably long.

Best selection and prices on ATV/MC/UTV parts, accessories and gear! www.rockymountainatvmc.com - 1.800.336.5437
FREE 1-3 DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99!* - WE STOCK WHAT WE SELL!

Spartan

There you have it...I'd think almost any tire would be better than the stockers.

XC_Raptor700R

The Kutter XC is an awesome tire. I have X-Rex's all the way around now and they are the best tire I've ever ran to date, especially the fronts.
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

1badazz_700r

exentix you might as well wait for tires cause with mine down for probably rest of this year there isnt gonna be much riding going on :lol: unless your riding by yourself. you should contribute your money to get mine fixed :rofl:

Just a little 778
105.5 WK cylinder CP 11:1
hotrods +5 crank
racersedge +2 head,with webb4
54mmTB with custom intake
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
hiper dual beadlocks/w gncc holeshots
flexx bars,burgard+2stem/w antivibe
ASV's
odi's

Peelz

front stockers work fine IMO.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 30, 2010, 08:34:43 AM
front stockers work fine IMO.
mine skeer me sometimes, they push into corners pretty hard

oh and devan, i will ride without you  :lol: or i can bring my bike  ??? hmmmmm

1badazz_700r

you cant ride without me, i got the truck and trailer :rofl:and the keys to the shed :lol:

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm
ASV's
odi's

exentix

Quote from: 1badazz_700r on July 01, 2010, 01:01:10 AM
you cant ride without me, i got the truck and trailer :rofl:and the keys to the shed :lol:
theres two sets and i know where the keys to my dads truck are  :P and even if you take both sets i can still ride at my house

Peelz

respect your elders boy!  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

1badazz_700r

what exentix needs to realize is who's name that 350 is in :) and that it wont be hauled anywhere unless im the one hauling it with my truck. so it will be having some downtime this year

Just a little 778
hotrods +5 crank
sparks X-6exhaust
PC5/w autotune
dynatek programmable
slingshot lockup
+3 stock swingarm