Happy birthday Peels

Started by Magz, June 15, 2010, 07:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

hell yeah baby, I broke it in :lol: RIding a stock 700 on sand with stock tires. I was on it for MAYBE a minute. Decided to wheelie up the back of a dune. THe stock tires hooked up :wtf: :lol: 12 oclock wheelie unexpected so I bailed to save the new subframe. My fat old ass broke the flag upon dismount :lol: No quad damage.

It would have only been better if mags was taping it.  :lol:

I am pretty sure I bruised a rib and a hip. LOL!  THanks again Mags, that was an awesome day. My bro in law is now figuring out how he can get a quad now :)  :thumbs:

Oh...Pismo report:

Equal to and/or better than Waynoka. THe only downfall is the dunes are unpredictable, mini dunes on dunes, and washouts behind them. BIg holes... But..... GORGEOUS!!!!

I am moving back here  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Nice! Sounds like a great time!  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Spartan

I was :rofl: when mags was telling that story...his last line in QOTD was PRICELESS :lol:

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 19, 2010, 10:59:29 AM
hell yeah baby, I broke it in :lol: RIding a stock 700 on sand with stock tires. I was on it for MAYBE a minute. Decided to wheelie up the back of a dune. THe stock tires hooked ....................
maybe is right Iwould say he was on there like  20 to 30 seconds.  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: maguilar496 on June 19, 2010, 10:24:22 PM
hell yeah baby, I broke it in :lol: RIding a stock 700 on sand with stock tires. I was on it for MAYBE a minute. Decided to wheelie up the back of a dune. THe stock tires hooked ....................
maybe is right Iwould say he was on there like  20 to 30 seconds.  :lol:

classic fail  :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Can't handle a black/red rappy eh?  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on June 20, 2010, 05:45:20 AM
Can't handle a black/red rappy eh?  :rofl:

Black plug wire might be too much LOL

Spartan

Stock is too much...I know the feeling :(

Mad Dog

Kamakazi

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 15, 2010, 04:40:56 PM
Quote from: kamakazi on June 15, 2010, 01:04:03 PM
happy b-day peelio, is plaid the new black?

nope but flannel is the new silk

just saw this  :lol: silk and flanel feel nice on the bum, plaid will leave you with an itch you just cant scratch  ;)
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Sand84

hell yeah baby, I broke it in :lol: RIding a stock 700 on sand with stock tires. I was on it for MAYBE a minute. Decided to wheelie up the back of a dune. THe stock tires hooked up :wtf: :lol: 12 oclock wheelie unexpected so I bailed to save the new subframe. My fat old ass broke the flag upon dismount :lol: No quad damage.

It would have only been better if mags was taping it.  :lol:

I am pretty sure I bruised a rib and a hip. LOL!  THanks again Mags, that was an awesome day. My bro in law is now figuring out how he can get a quad now :)  :thumbs:

Oh...Pismo report:

Equal to and/or better than Waynoka. THe only downfall is the dunes are unpredictable, mini dunes on dunes, and washouts behind them. BIg holes... But..... GORGEOUS!!!!

I am moving back here  :nod:

Geez Peelio Im out of the loop i missed this  :(
2009 Raptor 700- D7 :turbo: :satan:

Custom Carbon Creations

One stop shop for Carbon Covers for Raptor 700!!!

Peelz

The vacation was a blast. And I am still tired... :lol:  Makes me want to move back. I could totally see my family living out there. Love the weather, love the scenery....just hate the cost.

YOu are 4 hours from almost every type of environment. Mountains, Beach, City, Countryside....100 degrees in the valley where mags lives...drive over the hills to the west, and the sea air cools it down 40 degrees.  :thumbs:

Loved it, kids had a blast at Disney and the beach...wife had fun on her first dune experience.

I drove the rhino up to to the top of the highest dune out there. 80' i would guess...Nichole "you are NOT driving down that are you?" :lol: good times good times, thanks again magz!

Magz

Don't mention it, my pleasure peels.
hopefully I'll have the 700 turboed by the next time you come our here to CA.
that and the rhino with a R1...hopefully you stick to your 3 year schedule. :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: maguilar496 on June 28, 2010, 07:53:02 AM
that and the rhino with a R1...hopefully you stick to your 3 year schedule. :lol:

f**K that! how about we move there, and we ride every weekend? Stupid real estate.... :( :lol:

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 28, 2010, 08:18:39 AM
Quote from: maguilar496 on June 28, 2010, 07:53:02 AM

f**K that! how about we move there, and we ride every weekend? Stupid real estate.... :( :lol:

if you move here.......we'll be out in pismo riding, at least every other weekend.