'11 Raptor 700 SE......Sexy!!!

Started by Colorado700R, June 09, 2010, 11:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 06, 2010, 09:27:25 AM
I don't think anybody cares about quad aesthetics as we do.  :lol: And you get an imaginary karma for correctly spelling that word. :lol:
but should lose karma for using the wrong form of to  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on July 06, 2010, 11:50:30 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 06, 2010, 09:27:25 AM
I don't think anybody cares about quad aesthetics as we do.  :lol: And you get an imaginary karma for correctly spelling that word. :lol:
but should lose karma for using the wrong form of to  :lol:

why did you quote me?

it's randy f**king up the English language as usual. :lol: He even capitalized it :lol:

Quote from: Krandall on July 06, 2010, 09:04:25 AM
Yeah, I don't think the Yami Engineers really care TO much about aesthetics as we do.

The shield for sure peelz.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Segkast

Looks nice, still doesn't beat the 07 SE2, that was the best lookin Rappy yet IMO (as much as I hate to admit this to Peels) :lol: Big props for the black frame, that alone is a nice touch. I wish they would just do all the frames in black, would look better with every set of plastics I've seen on them yet IMO.
Oury grips & Yamalube

Peelz

Quote from: SegKast on July 06, 2010, 12:38:29 PM
Looks nice, still doesn't beat the 07 SE2, that was the best lookin Rappy yet IMO (as much as I hate to admit this to Peels) :lol: Big props for the black frame, that alone is a nice touch. I wish they would just do all the frames in black, would look better with every set of plastics I've seen on them yet IMO.

:kiss: guess what you get....

one karma  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Headrope

I like the heel guards but hate that Yamaha is still using the looks-like-hell-after-you-use-them-once plastic extensions. Why can't Yamaha just make wider metal ones?
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

NaturalRaptor

It looks good now, but not for me.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

rappyfreak

Quote from: Headrope on July 06, 2010, 01:02:08 PM
I like the heel guards but hate that Yamaha is still using the looks-like-hell-after-you-use-them-once plastic extensions. Why can't Yamaha just make wider metal ones?

Orrrrr..... you can get the red translucent ones! PN: GYT-5TG57-50-RD  :rofl:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Mad Dog

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 09, 2010, 01:20:58 PM
not sure about the white red 700....looks awfully plain compared to before.... :shrug:

The red/white SE was a horrible bastard child of too many pairs of hands.  It was entirely too busy, as most of the SE graphics kits have been.

Then again, I think most of the 700R color schemes have sucked.  I am a red and black kind of guy, but the only 700R color schemes I would actually want if I owned one are the blue/silver (classic), blue/black/silver (classic, but with a modern touch), 07 SE2 (like the 04/05 660's but with lots of blue), and 09 white/black (the only good use of the red frame).  06 SE gets an honorable mention, but the yellow was too vibrant for there to be so much of it.  If the scheme was reversed it would have been great.

So, 3 unique color schemes a year for 6 years and 1 constant makes 19 color combinations.  I like 1/4 of them...guess I'm picky.

Spartan

Then there's aftermarket choices haha....

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on June 09, 2010, 12:08:36 PM
Those Heel guards look awesome!

I wonder if they will bolt up to the older models.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Spartan

They should, the frame itself hasn't changed in any of the years so the mounting points are the same.

Krandall

they look like they are the same bolts.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on July 06, 2010, 12:42:21 PM
Quote from: SegKast on July 06, 2010, 12:38:29 PM

:kiss: guess what you get....

one karma  :lol:

Make that too.  :kiss:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum