For the guys on here who havent started working yet

Started by Livingmylife93, June 18, 2008, 07:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 19, 2008, 09:52:51 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 19, 2008, 09:44:07 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 19, 2008, 09:42:23 AM
Within two weeks of each other. One sister dissed me, and I hit the little sister for spite. Redhead.

~Brian

Damn, and you were so close to a gold star.  But you hit both so thats half the battle.  I got my manager, she was 34. 

Nice!

Never hit an older woman.

~Brian

That was my biggest age gap because I was 17.  Then when I was 22 I nailed a chick at a harbor race party that was 37.  And the chick I dated before jenee' was 6 years older. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I was just in my older phase.  Jenee' just turned 27.   :grin_nod:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 19, 2008, 09:46:12 AM
Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 09:45:13 AM
i did landscaping but that was FERK hard. now my dad is gonna hook me up with a job with one of his friends who owns a body shop. the owner is a cool guy ( my dads friend) and he rides dirtbikes. he currently has a cr500  :grin_nod:

landscaping would be a good work out, I would stick with that.  Make money and get in shape.
:rofl: well the good thing is when it comes time to rebuild , he can help me out
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

700rSE

im working for a company making a golf course, so it should be a good workout and damn good cash. i could use to loose a bit of weight so idc care if its hard. plus like 15-16 bucks an hour make me happy for 17 :)

who else but rk

yea, i was getting only 10 bucks an hour for the job. not worth it imo
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 04:53:07 PM
lol i get 8 an hour for doing that crap... i have to mow, weedeat, shovel drives in the winter, you name it, my dads a handyman and does all that crap, so i help him when i need money, like today lol

700rSE

idk if it matters but im in canada so idk if we get payed more?

who else but rk

Quote from: exentix on June 19, 2008, 05:00:33 PM
Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 04:53:07 PM
lol i get 8 an hour for doing that crap... i have to mow, weedeat, shovel drives in the winter, you name it, my dads a handyman and does all that crap, so i help him when i need money, like today lol
lucky. i didnt have machienes. this was manual shit getting mulch from trucks, loading it into a wheel borrow, wheeling it and spreading it was a main thing. we would do that 3 times a day usually
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

mine too, last tuesday, i shoveled and raked 2 tons of mulch 

who else but rk

dude. thats ome hard shit right man. none of the riches at my school kno what that means. i did one of my friends house and he came out said hi. then started saying " why are you doing mexicans work?:
i just told him to FERK off and see what it feels like to work foryour shit
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

exentix

Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 05:08:48 PM
dude. thats ome hard shit right man. none of the riches at my school kno what that means. i did one of my friends house and he came out said hi. then started saying " why are you doing mexicans work?:
i just told him to FERK off and see what it feels like to work foryour shit
yea i know what you mean, all the riches get stuff from mom and dad, not me, i like to have the satisfaction of saying i bought it myself

dick-84

Well i dont know much about yard work but i do know i put in alot of hours at work. I havent had anything given to me. Everything i have i payed for my damn self. And it is nice to say i bought it!  :grin_nod:

kyledvor61