What do I win?

Started by Peelz, June 04, 2010, 06:58:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 04, 2010, 04:14:21 PM
it is, but it's still purtier than 90% of them all!  :lol:

I do like em....

Spartan

Sand tires...not stock. Blue plug wire...not stock. LEDs...not stock...:lol: But the powa? Stock...ish

Segkast

Oury grips & Yamalube

CornSyrup

Quote from: exentix on June 04, 2010, 04:10:21 PM
is this gonna be a poll type thing? and does my 350 stand a chance? or should i not even bother cleaning it up for a photoshoot?  :lol: oh and can i put a little 770 in the background to make the picture look any better? lol
I would hope its the best picture that wins not what model your shooting.........

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Diggs59

Magz

Great we have sunk down as low as all the other raptor websites.......  :cry:
Raptor of the month........mmmmmm liked it better with out it........ :nutkick:
whats next pick on pat till he leaves like the other sites ooohhhhh wait we all ready do that......

Sorry pat had to put that out there...... ur still my bro  8)

Peelz

yeah it isn't that big of a deal to me. Mine should be ROTM anyways every month.  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on June 06, 2010, 08:33:10 AM
yeah it isn't that big of a deal to me. Mine should be ROTM anyways every month.  :rofl:

:lol: you got my vote

CornSyrup

Thanks for the time and effort spent on making this happen.   :clap:

Krandall

Will haev the "OFFICIAL" post up tonight! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Too bad I won't win now :( Scratches automatically disqualify someone right?