Saint Anthonys Dyno numbers.......

Started by Gunz, May 30, 2010, 09:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

preddy08

At this point and time I dont think duals and a TB is worth another 800-1000 RPM.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

Sac5.0 and slowrappy08 had some nice bikes for sure :thumbs:

Troy

Preddy you are losing 22 horsepower from 6800 to 8800, something isn't right there, even with the restrictive parts on the bike.  Mike's bike is losing 14 horsepower from peak to redline so it needs some tuning, before it only lost a tad over ten.  With some loving I think Mike should be able cut his topend power loss in half.  Aaron needs a cam and his ignition timing done and it'll rock out.  I was just looking back at dyno characteristics of our motors from last time we dyno'd together and where the bikes peaked and what they lost.  Last time in Oklahoma mine peaked at about 8000 rpms and only lost 5 horse at 8800, I should be able to eliminate that loss entirely with some fine tuning.  Not slamming on anything or anyones bikes at all, just looking at the differences in setups and what it does to top end power, I was looking at some dyno curves from some monster 300' bikes compared to the hill bikes power curves and I think a hillbike power curve is far superior on the top.  Pretty amazing that these rappy's are able to make peak power at maximum rpm when setup correctly for it  :thumbs:

sac5.0

here is mine good thing dynos are just a learning tool.got three times on dyno with 3 diffrent numbers lol

Joker's Vault

Quote from: sac5.0 on June 01, 2010, 03:58:56 PM
here is mine good thing dynos are just a learning tool.got three times on dyno with 3 diffrent numbers lol

+1
Specializing in Raptor 700's, Rhino's, Teryx and High end Sand Cars. Custom Paint, Custom Builds, Engine Builds, Suspensions, Custom Joker's VAULT in frame drag pipes , Turbo's SLC Quad Custom swingarms, Billet accessories. Stock to Sexy.......Mild to wiLd! 801-394-0611

Troy

that is an awesome curve, the power and torque carry forever!

MORAPTOR700

2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange

MORAPTOR700

How does this one look Troy!!! Where can I get more.  :thumbs:

DL700

Quote from: sac5.0 on June 01, 2010, 03:58:56 PM

man i thought mine was low lol......must be the elevation that throws the numbers way off.... at least the curve looks the same as it did from glamis... just a bit less mid range torque.. but u did lose a ton of air pressure up there
dyno sheet from glamis
CUERVO RACING

Troy

Mo just look at how far sac's carries the torque and power all the way to the top without much loss at redline, there is alot more in your setup  :thumbs:

russ-russ

Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on June 01, 2010, 04:07:40 PM
Are you running a Dynatech ignition Tony?

MORAPTOR700

Quote from: russ-russ on June 01, 2010, 06:39:37 PM
Quote from: MORAPTOR700 on June 01, 2010, 04:07:40 PM
Are you running a Dynatech ignition Tony?

Hey Russ Russ,
Yea I'm running a programmable dynatek ign. with a curves from DL700.
Had fun riding with you and hope to do it again someday.  :thumbs:

slowrappy08

dont know how to post my dyno up yet

Spartan

Click additional options below the text box and click "Choose File" next to Attach: