um....?

Started by RR34, June 18, 2008, 07:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RR34

do you live in the actual city or suburbia socal? its not too bad here in suburbia compared to deep ATL.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

socalrappy700

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:18:41 PM
Quote from: exentix on June 18, 2008, 07:17:18 PM
lol yea im screwed when i finally can drive

me 2. oh wait my dads company pays for our gas :wootwoot: :wootwoot: :wootwoot:

i get a truck in 5 months nucca

Stand on your own two feet.  I never asked my dad or his company to cover my gas or get me a car and he never offered.  I think I'm better off that I've learned how to do it on my own.  The kids in my school that got everything handed to them didn't amount to much in life.  And they trashed the cars and trucks their daddy's got them. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:21:26 PM
do you live in the actual city or suburbia socal? its not too bad here in suburbia compared to deep ATL.

I work downtown and I live about 30 minutes away from the loop (downtown)
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

I put 125$ in my truck a few days ago and it had 1/4 tank of fuel when I pulled up to the pump.

exentix

thats why i want to buy my own vehicle... ill learn to respect it more than if it got handed to me

RR34

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 07:21:56 PM

Stand on your own two feet.  I never asked my dad or his company to cover my gas or get me a car and he never offered.  I think I'm better off that I've learned how to do it on my own.  The kids in my school that got everything handed to them didn't amount to much in life.  And they trashed the cars and trucks their daddy's got them. 

hes not paying for the truck. and ill pay for it if i can find a job but if not then i got a backup. nothing wrong with that the way i see it. they did that for my brother and he is a damn rocket scientist for nasa. :confused:

socalrappy700

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:23:58 PM

hes not paying for the truck. and ill pay for it if i can find a job but if not then i got a backup. nothing wrong with that the way i see it. they did that for my brother and he is a damn rocket scientist for nasa. :confused:

Is that a line of bs?  I'm not sure I'm buying that one.  I'm just saying you should try to learn to do things on your own like paying for gas.  You'll come out on top in the end. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 18, 2008, 07:26:20 PM
Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:23:58 PM

Is that a line of bs?  I'm not sure I'm buying that one.  I'm just saying you should try to learn to do things on your own like paying for gas.  You'll come out on top in the end. 
i do remember him saying that a few other times...

RR34

its true socal. but if i could afford it i would not make my parents nor the company pay for it. im trying to find a job but there arent many people that want to hire a 15yr old kid. and im not baggin groceries.

exentix

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:30:55 PM
its true socal. but if i could afford it i would not make my parents nor the company pay for it. im trying to find a job but there arent many people that want to hire a 15yr old kid. and im not baggin groceries.
yea i know all about that one... luckily i have my father to work for  :thumbs:

RR34

i have made like $700 doing yardwork for family but they overpay me. cant work for my dad cuz he doesnt have any work. grading business is basically shut down now.

dick-84

REG is 4.03 here!  :mad:

exentix

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 07:35:09 PM
i have made like $700 doing yardwork for family but they overpay me. cant work for my dad cuz he doesnt have any work. grading business is basically shut down now.
well i get to mow lawns tomorrow on my dads zero turn mower lol, those things are WICKED!  :D plus i get paid unda da table...  :batman:

700rSE

gas here went down 2 cents :clap:                       ???

Livingmylife93

I make about $700 a month mowing lawns and doing yard work for $10 an hour, my dad makes me pay for everything, even though i wish he would pay some stuff for me i knwo it will help me in the klong run, $250 normally goes to paying off the raptor, and the rest has gone to repairing it lately  : :(

Regular is 3.99 around here.

And yes exentix those zero turns are fun, we have a big john deere one that i use all the time, today i was using it and it starting raining and i didnt stop, going to fast a crashed in to the house i was mowing for, one wheel caught traction so i spun and the back ended up hitting the house  :'( no damage to anything though other than some scraped paint and an angry father  :clap: