Question for Agressive Riders Regarding 700 Seat

Started by Ironhorse, May 26, 2010, 06:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironhorse

So now that I have my Motowoz on I am pounding my track to get the suspension tuned just right :thumbs:. The problem so far is that my front seat connection keeps coming undone :mad:. I know I have it on the post but as I am sliding back and forth and leaning etc, it keeps coming off the post and the seat starts moving back.

Anybody have this problem or have any ideas on what can be done to address it? :help:

Krandall

dang, that's crazy. Hmmmmm.. the only thing I can really think of..

is where the back latch hooks in. maybe putting something back there to push/wedge the seat forward more. sort of pinching it in there tighter.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

something is out of whack. Shouldn't do that. If it was that easy, Aaron or I would have done that long ago. :lol:
Krandall has the only idea I could think of...short of velcro maybe.

How does that catch look on the seat front? Maybe you need a new seat?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

if you have that high end of a front end you may wanna just get a quad tech seat or some other type of aftermarket one, ive heard good stuff about them

Alkire193

Frame or subframe damage. Or your latch is worn out. Happened to me. For all of those reasons

Ironhorse

I will have to dig into it further and let you guys know what I find. I did put a new seat cover on. Maybe I have too much material on the front end tucked in by the latch. Thanks for your ideas.