Quote from: who else but rk on June 19, 2008, 10:01:37 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on June 19, 2008, 09:52:44 PM
Gotta name your kid Kyle so he will absolutly love penis

~Kyle.
:confused: no man

your right, you have to name them Mike.

socalrappy700

Quote from: racinjason68 on June 19, 2008, 08:33:19 PM
Yeah I had mine wait about 6 years....   She was really starting to question.        Gotta love toys, and you can still have them with kids....

I have 4 vehicles and 4 quads with 2 kids and a house.       Dont pass up a good woman.

Anyways welcome to the site!   

+1  I've kept all my toys even now that we have the little one running around.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Langford on June 19, 2008, 01:45:30 PM
Yeah, toys are my main vice...I don't drink or smoke, so this where its at for me.  Being unmarried with no kids doesn't hurt either...I'm trying to keep it that way too, but my girlfriend (of 5+ years) is pushing me pretty hard for a ring....I'm still pushing back.  lol

I like this guy already!! Sounds just like me! I have a GF of 6 years that works at Zales!! try fighting off the whore ring thing with a girl that works at sales.

I have pretty much stoped drinking and smoking. Only on special ocasions.

That and I am envious (SP?) of his toys!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 08:06:56 AM
Yeah, toys are my main vice...I don't drink or smoke, so this where its at for me.  Being unmarried with no kids doesn't hurt either...I'm trying to keep it that way too, but my girlfriend (of 5+ years) is pushing me pretty hard for a ring....I'm still pushing back.  lol

I like this guy already!! Sounds just like me! I have a GF of 6 years that works at Zales!! try fighting off the whore ring thing with a girl that works at sales.

Just wait till you have kids preddy,  you think  you've gone nuts on yourself.  Just wait till you have a little dude.  I have to control myself, everything I see I want to get him.  Check out Owen with our friends daughter.  He's sporting his yamaha raptor sleeper. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:10:03 AM

Just wait till you have kids preddy,  you think  you've gone nuts on yourself.  Just wait till you have a little dude.  I have to control myself, everything I see I want to get him.  Check out Owen with our friends daughter.  He's sporting his yamaha raptor sleeper. 

Damn hes a big guy just like his old man!! Kids are'nt even in the picute. Waiting for the old lady to finish up nursing school, then a house, then marriage, the maybe..................MAYBE kids.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 08:15:11 AM

Damn hes a big guy just like his old man!! Kids are'nt even in the picute. Waiting for the old lady to finish up nursing school, then a house, then marriage, the maybe..................MAYBE kids.

I was the same way, then I got close to 30 and I really wanted to have a son.  Now that I have one I wonder why I waited.  And yeah, he's way off the charts in height for his age, he was only 4 months old in that pic.  And damn dude, you need to buy a house now!   Its a great time.  And if you buy it now off your income you wont have to worry someday if you guys want her to stay home with the kids.  How much more school does she have left?  And when are you taking a knee?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:19:05 AM

I was the same way, then I got close to 30 and I really wanted to have a son.  Now that I have one I wonder why I waited.  And yeah, he's way off the charts in height for his age, he was only 4 months old in that pic.  And damn dude, you need to buy a house now!   Its a great time.  And if you buy it now off your income you wont have to worry someday if you guys want her to stay home with the kids.  How much more school does she have left?  And when are you taking a knee?

Believe me I would like to get a house now off my income, but I just dont think i could swing it now. I have limited credit (I like to pay cash fr my stuff). Have only been out of colege for a couple of years and been at me current job for a year. Income right now just wont permit it.

I would like to get a nice house now and STAY in it fo YEARS! I dont want to get in a house to get by for a while then sell it 5 years later and loose my ass. We are looking at a 1,600sq ft house with a four car garage for just under 200,000. Right now with taxes that comes out to about 1,900 a month. I would be living off of roman, and PBJ :clap: The old lady should be done with school in less than a year. I am kinds digging the economy right now, its helping me get a house. :thumbs:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 20, 2008, 08:31:10 AM
Owen is HUGE now!

~Brian

This is little O chillin with his friend.....thats 6 months older.  Note the ferrari puma shoes....my man is pimp. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 08:25:25 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:19:05 AM

Believe me I would like to get a house now off my income, but I just dont think i could swing it now. I have limited credit (I like to pay cash fr my stuff). Have only been out of colege for a couple of years and been at me current job for a year. Income right now just wont permit it.

I would like to get a nice house now and STAY in it fo YEARS! I dont want to get in a house to get by for a while then sell it 5 years later and loose my ass. We are looking at a 1,600sq ft house with a four car garage for just under 200,000. Right now with taxes that comes out to about 1,900 a month. I would be living off of roman, and PBJ :clap: The old lady should be done with school in less than a year. I am kinds digging the economy right now, its helping me get a house. :thumbs:

If you buy a house you can afford now and fix it up and sell it in five years when the market has come back you will make a KILLING.  And you will have way more of a house then over if you wait to buy something.  I think you can do it bro, just look into it. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Oh, I have looked into it. But all my freinds live in the west part of town and the homes I would "fix" up and sell if 5 years are way out east in a shitty part of town. I would like to live close to my buddys, and they all live in new cheaper homes.

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 08:48:04 AM
Oh, I have looked into it. But all my freinds live in the west part of town and the homes I would "fix" up and sell if 5 years are way out east in a shitty part of town. I would like to live close to my buddys, and they all live in new cheaper homes.

Just keep your eyes open for deals.  They are out there, you can always find a trashed house in a nice area.  Pick it up and bring it back to life.  You'll make out in the end.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:51:10 AM

Just keep your eyes open for deals.  They are out there, you can always find a trashed house in a nice area.  Pick it up and bring it back to life.  You'll make out in the end.

Your SOB!!! you just lit a fire under my ass :mad:

I like to always ask people this. How much of you UN taxed income should go towards a house?
I have always her 28-31%

hourly rate x 2080(hr per year) / 12(months) x .30 = TOTAL house morgage..............right?

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on June 20, 2008, 09:08:28 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 20, 2008, 08:51:10 AM

Your SOB!!! you just lit a fire under my ass :mad:

I like to always ask people this. How much of you UN taxed income should go towards a house?
I have always her 28-31%

hourly rate x 2080(hr per year) / 12(months) x .30 = TOTAL house morgage..............right?

Thats a good way to look at it.  And I will always be the fire.  You know I'm right about the house.  Read "Rich dad poor dad" good read and it will get you in the right mind set.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Langford

one day I will settle down and get married and the whole kid thing, but I'm only 24...and my girl is only 23, so there is no big rush.  She needs to go back to school and figure out what she wants to do with her life before we think about getting married, this bar tender thing won't cut it forever. 

I bought my first house about 2 years ago.....I got a good deal, but the market in Michigan has dropped way off...my place is probably worth 40k less now compared to 2 or 3 years ago.  But if your looking to buy, you can get one hell of a house for not much money.  With all of the layoffs from the big 3, you can get a house from the bank that was in foreclosure for next to nothing. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!