official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

I just wish my county or the next one over would go wet so we can buy beer closer to home right now. its a 30mile drive to buy  beer every weekend
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

preddy08

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:54:51 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:52:55 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on August 19, 2008, 11:51:10 AM
Keystone is pretty cheap here....I seen a "Back to School Special" on it last week for $11.99.

I about DIED.

~Brian

I always had the idea to put ice in my locker and bring in a case.

back in high school we had a girl bring in a pepsi mixed with some jack daniels or sumthing. she got drunk as hell and passed out during class. :rofl: funniest day of my junior year

I love people that think they will get away with that shit.

My older and not so much wiser brother would go out at lunch and have a "smoke". This one time he came in and went to the teachers desk to as a question, he let out a small burp from down low and a little cloud came out....LOL.

I about died when he told me that
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 11:57:19 AM
I just wish my county or the next one over would go wet so we can buy beer closer to home right now. its a 30mile drive to buy  beer every weekend

where at? Indiana is like that in some rural places.  Some bars there will sell you beer if you don't mind cans being thrown in a bag.  :grin_nod: Can't buy beer after 9pm. But bar is open til 12. :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

:rofl: that would have been funny to see preddy
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 12:01:06 PM

where at? Indiana is like that in some rural places.  Some bars there will sell you beer if you don't mind cans being thrown in a bag.  :grin_nod: Can't buy beer after 9pm. But bar is open til 12. :thumbs:

good old knox county, Kentucky. we have to drive to virginia to get beer or 50miles north to richmond, Ky
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 12:02:15 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 12:01:06 PM

good old knox county, Kentucky. we have to drive to virginia to get beer or 50miles north to richmond, Ky

yep, I remember kentucky being that way too. I have family close to Louisville...wait...                   I meant "loo"ville. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Headrope

Never did it myself but a buddy used to cut the top and bottom off a Coke can, slice the side and then slip it around Budweiser cans (think: aluminum Coke can sleeve) so he could drink at school. Since we had vending machines that dispensed cans I doubt anyone ever knew what my buddy was up to. The coolest thing about it - I thought - was that he could still pop the top, since it was actually the top of the Budweiser.
Two '06 700R SEs

Both with:                                          One also with:                   
GYT-R Sport front grab bar                   GYT-R Swingarm guard
GYT-R Engine/frame skid plate             GYT-R Nerf bars
GYT-R A-arm guards                           OMI Steering stem mount
GYT-R Aluminum radiator guard            ODI Lock-on grips

BRAD

dont start that name callin stuff peels. they aint nobody can get that damn name right
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: Headrope on August 19, 2008, 12:12:31 PM
Never did it myself but a buddy used to cut the top and bottom off a Coke can, slice the side and then slip it around Budweiser cans (think: aluminum Coke can sleeve) so he could drink at school. Since we had vending machines that dispensed cans I doubt anyone ever knew what my buddy was up to. The coolest thing about it - I thought - was that he could still pop the top, since it was actually the top of the Budweiser.

That would have been bad ass!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 12:13:29 PM
dont start that name callin stuff peels. they aint nobody can get that damn name right

I tease my family down there every time we see them.

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 03:20:03 PM
Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 12:13:29 PM

I tease my family down there every time we see them.

ah louisville is fair game to get made fun of. they think they are better than everybody else in kentucky. so give them some extra hell for me next time your down there
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

so.....Natural Light has gone on sale for this week at 9 bucks a case. Should I get some? :lol:  busch leftovers! :rofl:

BRAD

if you can handle the taste get some.  get you a case of your normal stuff to get you started then switch over to the natty light
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: BRAD on August 19, 2008, 10:38:26 PM
if you can handle the taste get some.  get you a case of your normal stuff to get you started then switch over to the natty light

hell yeah Natty Light. It is not bad, if you don't mind water. :grin_nod: I just may take your advice. :lol:

BRAD

thats how we do it with keystone. buy a case or 2 of coorslight to get us started and then a few cases of keystone to finish us off.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires