official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoundArealQuad

Its not that bad, once you get used to it.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

BRAD

Quote from: Polarass525 on July 07, 2008, 02:50:09 PM
I've been drinking Keystone Light here, fuel prices going up means taste in beer going down :lol:

i gotta agree dude. gas prices is killin my beer budgets too :lol:
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

I can't comprimise beer taste for a lesser beer due to budget.....I just woudn't drink.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on August 19, 2008, 11:26:42 AM
I can't comprimise beer taste for a lesser beer due to budget.....I just woudn't drink.

~Brian

I'd rather be homeless than drink Natural Lite or Keystone  :lol:

BRAD

ah its not that hard when your used to Coors Light and Keystone Light. they are made by the same company and taste almost tthe same. but there is a 5 or 6 dollar difference on a 24 pack. so we usually just buy 2 cases of Coors to get us started and 4 or 5 cases of keystone to keep us going for the weekend
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

I can drink a few domestic beers, but I can really tell the difference the next morning.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

you need to hang around my boss and coworkers on the weekend. we can kill about 4-6 cases every weekend and theres usually just 4 of us drinkin. and we never wake up with a hangover
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on August 19, 2008, 11:28:34 AM

~Brian

keystone is the best "cheap beer". $11 for a 30 pk. That's what you buy when you have guests who want to drink your beer. Drink your own stash then offer them Keystone. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

i wish we could still get it for $11 a case. it has hit almost $14 a case around here
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:42:59 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on August 19, 2008, 11:28:34 AM

~Brian

keystone is the best "cheap beer". $11 for a 30 pk. That's what you buy when you have guests who want to drink your beer. Drink your own stash then offer them Keystone. :rofl:
Colt .45

[attachment deleted by admin]

Flynbyu

Keystone is pretty cheap here....I seen a "Back to School Special" on it last week for $11.99.

I about DIED.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on August 19, 2008, 11:51:10 AM
Keystone is pretty cheap here....I seen a "Back to School Special" on it last week for $11.99.

I about DIED.

~Brian

:rofl: thats great back to school special on beer
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

I about DIED.

~Brian

I always had the idea to put ice in my locker and bring in a case.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Quote from: Peels660 on August 19, 2008, 11:52:55 AM

I about DIED.

~Brian

I always had the idea to put ice in my locker and bring in a case.

back in high school we had a girl bring in a pepsi mixed with some jack daniels or sumthing. she got drunk as hell and passed out during class. :rofl: funniest day of my junior year
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

There is a gas station across the street from a Wal-Mart Supercenter that does crazy prices on beer and cigarettes......The even advertise "Zig-Zags" for 2 for $.99 on their sign out front.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum