Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diggs59

Quote from: Krandall on July 03, 2008, 09:13:47 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on July 03, 2008, 09:02:29 AM
Anyone tried Bud Light w/lime yet?

~Brian

I have.

My roomates new favorite beer. It's not bad honestly, I've never been a fan of BL. But, adding a twist of lime to it really makes a difference, I'd give it a 7 out of 10. :thumbs:

Man Law #1

Though shalt not "fruit the beer" :lol:

Krandall

:(

Might as well call it a "beera colada"

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

If it taste like the miller crap its naste. There is only one beer in my book that taste good with a lime and thats Corona
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

fire raptor

Damn that lime is just to kill the bacteria on the bottle or can . Drink clean containers and you do not need it. Some how preventing the runs became a chic beer thing. Hey what ever floats your boat I have had a lime or two in beer now and then. That Bailys thing just sounds nasty.

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on July 03, 2008, 10:27:17 AM
Have you had a "cement mixer"? I think it's lime juice and bailey's. The lime juice will curdle the bailey's, it's hilarious to watch someone.

from webtender.com (a really cool site):

Take shot of Bailey's. With Bailey's in your mouth take shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously. Swallow before it congeals totally.

Is this good? I love Baileys.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 05, 2008, 10:52:34 AM
Have you had a "cement mixer"? I think it's lime juice and bailey's. The lime juice will curdle the bailey's, it's hilarious to watch someone.

Take shot of Bailey's. With Bailey's in your mouth take shot of lime juice. Mix rapidly in mouth by shaking head vigorously. Swallow before it congeals totally.

~Brian

In a word.......NO!!!   :lol:

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 05, 2008, 01:15:29 PM

~Brian

Thanks for clarifying this.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 05, 2008, 01:25:06 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 05, 2008, 01:15:29 PM

~Brian

Thanks for clarifying this.

:lol:

~Brian

A cement mixer (Can use cranberry instead of lemon juice)  is a prank drink  :thumbs:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

Bailey's on the rocks. Adult dessert.

Flynbyu

Quote from: fire raptor on July 05, 2008, 01:52:10 PM
Bailey's on the rocks. Adult dessert.

That's the way I like it. I love it in coffee too.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

fire raptor

Kona coffee , Bailey's , Tequila , a little cinnamon and a touch of whipped cream . a legal speed ball !!! A tad gay but worth it.

Flynbyu

Quote from: fire raptor on July 05, 2008, 02:17:52 PM
Kona coffee , Bailey's , Tequila , a little cinnamon and a touch of whipped cream . a legal speed ball !!! A tad  :fruity:  but worth it.

I have a bottle of Creme of Tequilla (Mexican Bailey's) I like to use in coffee, I'll have to try it with cinnamon.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 05, 2008, 02:24:20 PM
Quote from: fire raptor on July 05, 2008, 02:17:52 PM
Kona coffee , Bailey's , Tequila , a little cinnamon and a touch of whipped cream . a legal speed ball !!! A tad  :fruity:  but worth it.

I have a bottle of Creme of Tequilla (Mexican Bailey's) I like to use in coffee, I'll have to try it with cinnamon.

~Brian

There's a lady at work that doesn't think Baileys is considered alcoholic. She has it in her coffee EVERY day  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

FoundArealQuad

Tried the Bud light Lime and it not as bad as the Miller, but still not that good.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover