official beer of the raptorsource?

Started by ThisGuyAlex, June 18, 2008, 01:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: preddy08 on July 01, 2008, 12:42:12 PM
I forget the name of the vodka, but they make a dark chocolate  flavor. That shit on the rocks is AMAZING!!!!! Is some rare brand, I cant remember it to save my life. Its in a hand blow crystal bottle.....................................................DURRRRRR..........ULTIMAT!!!!! damn I feel smart now!

I had some Cadburry Chocolate Liquor in Australia. Strong punch but very smooth!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RR34

Quote from: Peels660 on July 01, 2008, 01:00:34 PM
Quote from: RR34 on July 01, 2008, 12:37:39 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 01, 2008, 12:11:30 PM
Quote from: fire raptor on July 01, 2008, 11:54:27 AM
OK fruity drinks have one place that they can be consumed with no social repercussions. Hawaii!!!!!! but you gotta dump the umbrella . The Mai Tai is and exceptional drink that can put the sneak up hurt on you. And at about 12 to 15 $ per drink OUCH!!!

mai tai's are good, margarita's of course. It is also acceptable on a cruise ship, kinda. 

an all men cruise ship

+1, but...
hmmm, how would you know that.  :rofl:

lucky guess
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on July 01, 2008, 01:09:38 PM
I forget the name of the vodka, but they make a dark chocolate  flavor. That shit on the rocks is AMAZING!!!!! Is some rare brand, I cant remember it to save my life. Its in a hand blow crystal bottle.....................................................DURRRRRR..........ULTIMAT!!!!! damn I feel smart now!

I had some Cadburry Chocolate Liquor in Australia. Strong punch but very smooth!

Chocolate Lickra?

Cool.

I've got some Creme de Coco for making chocolate flavored drinks, but I don't hit it straight up.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Brian, you seem to kinda like the "finer things in life". If you ever want to try some good vodka check out Ultimat. We have a Vodka bar around here and its the only place to get it. Next to the pearl of russia its the best one on the menu. I personally dont like pearl of russia though.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Flynbyu

Quote from: preddy08 on July 01, 2008, 01:57:13 PM
Brian, you seem to kinda like the "finer things in life". If you ever want to try some good vodka check out Ultimat. We have a Vodka bar around here and its the only place to get it. Next to the pearl of russia its the best one on the menu. I personally dont like pearl of russia though.

Honestly, I had a bad experience with vodka when I was younger. I drank a 750ml bottle of it one night, and now I can't even smell the stuff without feeling sick. I can drink it when mixed in a :):jaw::) tail properly, but I prefer not to. Bad ju-ju. My choice of poison in liquor is tequila, rum a close second, and whisky third.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 01, 2008, 02:59:39 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 01, 2008, 01:57:13 PM

Honestly, I had a bad experience with vodka when I was younger. I drank a 750ml bottle of it one night, and now I can't even smell the stuff without feeling sick. I can drink it when mixed in a :) :jaw: :)tail properly, but I prefer not to. Bad ju-ju. My choice of poison in liquor is tequila, rum a close second, and whisky third.

~Brian

One word "PATRON" :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Flynbyu

Patron is great stuff. Probably at the top of my list.

If you're ever in Cancun, MX, check out La Distileria. Not far from the Kuklucan Mall. Over 1000 types of tequilla, and there are free samples.

La Destileria - Cancun Blvd. Kukulcan K.12.65
Zona Hotelera
77500 Cancun

I love to visit there. Cancun is one place where I don't mind shopping. The only place I've ever done shots with a guy holding a machine gun while my wife shopped. No shit. Security guards offer you shots while your wife shops. Tequilla, key limes, and salt is served.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

Is the liquor made by the little bunny? :P

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 01, 2008, 04:24:57 PM
Patron is great stuff. Probably at the top of my list.

If you're ever in Cancun, MX, check out La Distileria. Not far from the Kuklucan Mall. Over 1000 types of tequilla, and there are free samples.

La Destileria - Cancun Blvd. Kukulcan K.12.65
Zona Hotelera
77500 Cancun

I love to visit there. Cancun is one place where I don't mind shopping. The only place I've ever done shots with a guy holding a machine gun while my wife shopped. No shit. Security guards offer you shots while your wife shops. Tequilla, key limes, and salt is served.

~Brian

We like patron straight. Gotta be cold though. Some want the salt and lime. I can see one of my friends staggering up and asking to shoot the machine gun!! Crazy world...
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Krandall

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on July 01, 2008, 04:30:50 PM

Is the liquor made by the little bunny? :P

Yessir. :thumbs:

There's a HUGE cadburry factory in New Zealand, so I'd say close to 90%of their chocolate there is made from Cadburry :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

NaturalRaptor

It would be sweet to get cadburry eggs filled with the Chocolate liquor! :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on July 01, 2008, 04:57:56 PM
It would be sweet to get cadburry eggs filled with the Chocolate liquor! :grin_nod:

I had some chocolate candies filled with Crown once.

Came in a Crown bottle too.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 01, 2008, 04:58:56 PM

~Brian

I want some, Crown is one of my favs. Where did you find that?

Flynbyu

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on July 01, 2008, 05:02:03 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on July 01, 2008, 04:58:56 PM

~Brian

I want some, Crown is one of my favs. Where did you find that?

Lickra store at Christmas time.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

I have been saving my Crown bottle bags and when I have enough the g/f and my mom are going to make a quilt for me!