xbox live

Started by exentix, May 12, 2010, 06:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

i know im waaaay late on this one but i made a new account a few months ago and just started playing online.

whats everyones tag?

p.s.- i do NOT play cod:mw2.... makes me wanna hit small animals  :mad: while on that topic, i will play halo reach beta with someone later if anybody has it  :thumbs:

Peelz

the wifi antenna is too pricey for gaming. My xbox is 15 ft away from the modem. Buy me some cable and I'll play :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

peels you have an xbox?  :thumbs:

dabigbratj

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on May 12, 2010, 08:26:18 PM
the wifi antenna is too pricey for gaming. My xbox is 15 ft away from the modem. Buy me some cable and I'll play :lol:
cheap ass i bought 75ft of cat5 on newegg for 11$
you cant get 20 ft for 5-6$
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

if u measure it, I can make you a cable to length and mail it to ya. ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on May 13, 2010, 07:24:38 AM

if u measure it, I can make you a cable to length and mail it to ya. ;)

:kiss: seriously?  :lol:

what you guys won't do for gaming....  ;)

Krandall

I don't play xbox so.. not my thing, but if you want. just let me know.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

funyun

^^ way too cool for xbox

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Hefe

Same here peels, I have 1000' box of Cat5...
how long you need it to be?

Peelz

I will look. YOu guys are sweethearts.  ;)

Raptoracer24

Don't know you but I play. Gamertag is DIESELYFZ24. I play MW2, NHL 10, and the occasional Halo or something. If you add me just shoot me a message saying you're from RS.
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Alkire193

CPT SADOW

...dont ask but it stuck. And I wont be on for a LONNGGGGGG time, but if I get back on ill let you know

Chillomar

gamertag is chillomar24 or chill660 :thumbs:
And thats how the cookie crumbles