Gonna have a baby girl!!!

Started by rappyfreak, May 06, 2010, 11:12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rappyfreak

Hi guys, just wanted to share that yesterday the wife and I went to the doctor for our 17 week of pregnancy appointment and we got to see she is gonna be a baby girl!!! It's my first kid so I'm happy as hell!!!! :clap:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Krandall

Dang man!!! Congratulations!!!

Good luck being a new father!! :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Spartan

Congrats! Now enjoy all the peace n quiet you're gonna have til she's born :lol:

Colorado700R

Awesome Bro, I have 5 kids.....yeah.........And I have 1/14th of my sanity left...

Just FYI, Little girls cheat.  They don't play fair at all.  They wind there way around your heart and can yank you around like a puppet.  They cry more than boys, and thier emotions are rampant and are triggered by the littlest things.  But those cries.....those soul piercing cries....they tie you to there displeasure way more than a boys.  Boys are tough, they cry for a minute, then they're done, and life continues......With little Girls....they can dwindle, but yet continue for hours....tearing at you the whole time.

My boys are great, they think like I do, they like the things I do, we can communicate on a common level.  My daughters are my daily enigma.  They challenge me more becuase we do not share some commonalities, speak a similar language, or share emotional chaos.

All the more reason to cherish them....

Congrats Dad :thumbs:

PS: Barbie and Dora the explorer, and the color "Pink" are about to take over your life...you've been warned :lol:

Aaron

rappyfreak

Thanks Kanny and Pat!

Aaron, very nicely put man, thanks a bunch for that.  :clap:
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

Lady4Fiddy

Congrats! :clap:

Aaron is right! Our girls are evil and precious! Our boys are pretty easy going though. Cherish every moment. :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Congrats!!! Excellent News!!

BTW, They make a pink graphics kit for the raptor 90.

Just sayin' :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Hefe

wow...

be ready to be owned!

a wise man once told me..
with a son, you have 1 penis to worry about..
but with a daughter.. you have to worry about them ALL!

exentix

Unless your sons gay :lol:

congrats man  :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Hefe

rappyfreak

:lol: That is some funny stuff right there, thanks a bunch guys. Words of wisdom!

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on May 06, 2010, 01:22:40 PM
Quote from: exentix on May 06, 2010, 01:08:20 PM
Unless your sons Eric Pealer :lol:

congrats man  :thumbs:

Corrected

Jealous? 

let it be noted... It was not I that turned this thread into a homo-erotic sausage fest.

:lol:

COngrats again RappyFreak
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Danny T

Congrats, name her..... Shakweeta

Hefe

you have been living in Detroit too damn long man!