Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Yeah, at first I was just driving around, but doing the missions is fun :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

RR34

sucks after you beat the missions. nothin to do. and in case you havent beat the game yet, choose REVENGE. youll know what im talking about when the time comes.
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

dick-84

Quote from: Krandall on June 19, 2008, 07:49:13 PM
Yeah, at first I was just driving around, but doing the missions is fun :thumbs:

+1 i like to go around shhoting cops to see how many stars i can get b4 getting killed!  :grin_nod:

exentix

ive yet to play it... heard its really good but i thought they got boring after i beat em so i didnt bother gettin this one

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on June 19, 2008, 07:58:13 PM
ive yet to play it... heard its really good but i thought they got boring after i beat em so i didnt bother gettin this one

U have to get this one. I think it puts the others to shame!  :grin_nod:

exentix

dick-84

exentix

well i was playing x box but that got old real fast and i was texting my gf but she takes like 10 minutes to respond so im doing this till she does lol

dick-84

LOL. What are u to good to be on here while u talk to here?

exentix

haha well duh... my computer is downstairs and i dont get good cell serivice unless its in my room, which is upstairs, so i have to run back and forth lol

dick-84

Damn that sucks. Who do u have for service?

exentix

verizon... but i live in the middle of nowhere lol

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on June 19, 2008, 08:10:54 PM
verizon... but i live in the middle of nowhere lol

Verizon sucks around here also. I have AT&T and i love it. I had nextel and it sucked also. I think the Iphone is the best phone i have ever had. And i have had alot of other phones.

exentix

i heard the bill is outrageous on them... i love my chocolate but ive had it for since the first month they came out and its starting to go nutty on me. once i get the money, im getting the samsung glyde  8)

dick-84

I think it cost me around $80 a month for it. My nextel was $85.