Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dick-84

I hear u man! I was with my girl for 4months and now im a single man. I dont know whats up with the girls.

Then i had an ex's that i was with for 4.5 years that was blowing my phone up wanting to get back together and work everyting out. Well as soon as i became single i havent herd a word form her. WTF is that shit all about. I hope i hear from her soon. She is hot and nice as hell. I think the worst thing i did was leave her.  :(

RR34

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on June 18, 2008, 08:56:59 PM
well guys anyone thats been keeping up with me and the shit i had on the go i am now a single man again after over a year lol dam its harder then i thought it was gonna be well the redhead and the blond the other night helped me feel a little bit better but im sure theres somehting in the water here thats making all the girls grow broom sticks out thier asses and giving them splinters cause one day everything is good and then the next day they hate your guts and never want anything to do with you again and the scary thing is im not the only guy to notice this new trend out here with the girls alot of guys are getting broke up with out here its nuts like one like girl learns to fly a broom the rest have to learn aswell or something  ???  FERK i hope they all get hit by a plane

im with you man, and welcome to my world. sorry to hear about that but man, i sure have noticed that almost all girls i know are fucking crazy! even at my age they are pulling that shit. i just dont get it, why is it so hard to find a decent woman.?
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: dick-84 on June 18, 2008, 09:03:01 PM
I hear u man! I was with my girl for 4months and now im a single man. I dont know whats up with the girls.

Then i had an ex's that i was with for 4.5 years that was blowing my phone up wanting to get back together and work everyting out. Well as soon as i became single i havent herd a word form her. WTF is that shit all about. I hope i hear from her soon. She is hot and nice as hell. I think the worst thing i did was leave her.  :(

well man i called it quits when mine would tell me one thing then do another like say she was at a girlfriends place then i find out she was at the movies with some guy and then on monday she called into her work sick ok i got no problem with that you dont feel good then stay in and get some rest well then liek an hour later i get a message saying she is at the mall with some joey guy thats from NFLD. lol how convenenit that her friend shows up in NS. from NFLD. the same day she calls in "sick" oh but she felt better so it was ok i want that kinda sick when i get it cause it only lasted from 10am till 11:30am lol should have heard her on the phone afterwards when i told her to go have fun with her boytoys i already had some good times with a few other girls anyways  :lol: boy was she pissed then lol but i didnt care at that point :lol:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

dick-84

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on June 18, 2008, 09:12:44 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on June 18, 2008, 09:03:01 PM

well man i called it quits when mine would tell me one thing then do another like say she was at a girlfriends place then i find out she was at the movies with some guy and then on monday she called into her work sick ok i got no problem with that you dont feel good then stay in and get some rest well then liek an hour later i get a message saying she is at the mall with some joey guy thats from NFLD. lol how convenenit that her friend shows up in NS. from NFLD. the same day she calls in "sick" oh but she felt better so it was ok i want that kinda sick when i get it cause it only lasted from 10am till 11:30am lol should have heard her on the phone afterwards when i told her to go have fun with her boytoys i already had some good times with a few other girls anyways  :lol: boy was she pissed then lol but i didnt care at that point :lol:

LOL. I have went threw the same shit. And damn she was hot. But now she has a kid. NO porb tho. But she is a lien bitch.  :mad:

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: RR34 on June 18, 2008, 09:05:13 PM
Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on June 18, 2008, 08:56:59 PM
well guys anyone thats been keeping up with me and the shit i had on the go i am now a single man again after over a year lol dam its harder then i thought it was gonna be well the redhead and the blond the other night helped me feel a little bit better but im sure theres somehting in the water here thats making all the girls grow broom sticks out thier asses and giving them splinters cause one day everything is good and then the next day they hate your guts and never want anything to do with you again and the scary thing is im not the only guy to notice this new trend out here with the girls alot of guys are getting broke up with out here its nuts like one like girl learns to fly a broom the rest have to learn aswell or something  ???  FERK i hope they all get hit by a plane

im with you man, and welcome to my world. sorry to hear about that but man, i sure have noticed that almost all girls i know are fucking crazy! even at my age they are pulling that shit. i just dont get it, why is it so hard to find a decent woman.?

women are to complex for thier own dam good us guys like the "kiss" Keep It Simple Stupid then they go have have to have them mood swings or the change of feelings out of the bule for no reason my fave line i think is " i donno why i just dont " why cant we give that for an answer and be well enough alone no we always have to have a reason but girls no they dont have to tell us shit  :mad:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

RR34

Flynbyu

Hey AJ, long time no see online!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:19:27 PM

~Brian

lol yeah man women bullshit what can ya do eh you ride them till they give up on ya but then you cant shoot them whats the point?
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

Flynbyu

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on June 18, 2008, 09:20:50 PM

~Brian

lol yeah man women bullshit what can ya do eh you ride them till they give up on ya but then you cant shoot them whats the point?

You can shoot them, but a stay at a fine correctional facility follows.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dick-84

~Brian

That is great.  :lol:

RR34

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dick-84

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:27:34 PM

~Brian

~Brian

yeah that along with your new 6'7" tall 280lb boyfriend named bubba

nah ill pass on the shooting them part but we can always slap them with our dicks 8)
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stock pipe guts removed
kenda knarly tires
powermadd handgards

dick-84

Quote from: AJ RAPTOR on June 18, 2008, 09:39:38 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on June 18, 2008, 09:27:34 PM

~Brian

~Brian

yeah that along with your new 6'7" tall 280lb boyfriend named bubba

nah ill pass on the shooting them part but we can always slap them with our dicks 8)

Why do i have to do the slaping?