Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume V

Started by Flynbyu, June 18, 2008, 10:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on June 24, 2008, 08:55:58 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on June 24, 2008, 07:33:40 AM
I see dumb people.......

are you like that kid in the Bruce willis flick? Only you see morons instead of ghosts? :rofl:

"I see stupid people.....and they post on other forums."

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: who else but rk on June 24, 2008, 09:08:22 AM
i just swapped the bike out  :'( :'(

like flipped end over end? or traded for comic books swapped?

haha good one brian.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

who else but rk

the bike slid out from under me. FERK these brakes are strong. the front tire jsut swapped right out. scratched up the hand guards real nice, and the end of my grip looks like it was chewed by a dog. but hey, at least i kno DONT JUST USE THE FUCKING  FRONT BRAKES
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Colorado700R

Quote from: who else but rk on June 24, 2008, 09:11:15 AM
the bike slid out from under me. FERK these brakes are strong. the front tire jsut swapped right out. scratched up the hand guards real nice, and the end of my grip looks like it was chewed by a dog. but hey, at least i kno DONT JUST USE THE FUCKING  FRONT BRAKES

I think I mentioned that bro  ;)

who else but rk

i kno u did and i used to ride and i kno that. but my dumb ass jsut wasnt thinking. i got some nice road rash on my stomach too. luckily i was only going like 15-20
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

Pay up suckas!

I said RK would bite the dust on the first day!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on June 24, 2008, 09:13:32 AM
Pay up suckas!

I said RK would bite the dust on the first day!

~Brian

I thought you were just being an a$$hat, but now I see that you and colorado are clairvoyant.

CREEPY :help:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RR34

little swap, little swap, YARD SALE!
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: who else but rk on June 24, 2008, 09:13:16 AM
i kno u did and i used to ride and i kno that. but my dumb ass jsut wasnt thinking. i got some nice road rash on my stomach too. luckily i was only going like 15-20

I almost crashed my rappy on my first ride doing the exact opposite on a fire road.  I tryed gabbing an assload of rear brake heading into a corner at 50mph.  Bad Juju  :lol:

who else but rk

:rofl: :rofl: sounds fun colorodo. for going from a quad for 3 years to a bike ive been doing pretty well. its just those habbits. and no brian this is the second day.  :P
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Peelz

Quote from: who else but rk on June 24, 2008, 09:19:43 AM
:rofl: :rofl: sounds fun colorodo. for going from a quad for 3 years to a bike ive been doing pretty well. its just those habbits. and no brian this is the second day.  :P

too bad you don't have video, you could make a killer avatar. :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

Front brakes aren't as strong.........

Bonus!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum