Well...

Started by Livingmylife93, April 02, 2010, 10:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livingmylife93

I havent been on here in months...
It feels good to be back  :D

Since i've been gone, i've competed in 3 trail races at 2 of my local tracks and come in the top 10 each time. If I dont mess up, i have a shot at going somewhere with this, on this dudes team that owns the track.

The Raptor is officially ready for a rebuild, but im still riding it.. Im waiting for about $400 to come around for high comp piston, intake, and fuel controller. The whole front end on the damn thing is shit. The a-arms have dents, and shake back and fourth... Im thinking about making my own.....  ???

I did a succesful full top and bottom end rebuild on a yfz a few weeks ago. Came out well, pulls hard... I also am learning on car motors, currently replacing head gaskets on a 1997 camaro.

My girlfriend is sexy, and soon i get bikini pics of her on the raptor   :nod:

How has everyone been?

disco

Congrats on the successes.  I'm waiting on $$$ to come around too, unfortunately I've been waiting quite awhile.   :lol:  Guess I'll keep waiting, right?
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

AJ RAPTOR

good job od the riding man keep it up :thumbs:

ps. bikinis on blow up dolls dont count :P
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Peelz

blah blah blah.

never saw you on that mtv show... what's the deal? :lol:

welcome back
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Lady4Fiddy

Welcome back! Glad to see things are going well for you!  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Livingmylife93

lol thanks guys

Peels, i really was on that damn show! They still havent put it up on the site, ill keep an eye out for it though. Its and episode with a girl that has a nightclub in her house, then my friends part.

kyledvor61

Quote from: Livingmylife93 on April 03, 2010, 09:06:41 PM
lol thanks guys

Peels, i really was on that damn show! They still havent put it up on the site, ill keep an eye out for it though. Its and episode with a girl that has a nightclub in her house, then my friends part.
she better be your girlfriend

Krandall

Welcome back bro!!!!! Prove it w/ the girl/bikini/raptor!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Hefe

Livingmylife93

haha ok guys, we took pics today of her on the fourwheeler looking good, but not ina bikini. working on that.

Raptor officially blew up today, wont even run anymore :/
happened at a really bad time of the year, prom and all is coming soon so its gonna be hard to get the money together.

Hefe

screw the prom, fix the bike

dabigbratj

the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

AJ RAPTOR

fix the bike her dad can pay for the prom :thumbs:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.