What kinda Cereal do you eat...

Started by Gunz, March 03, 2010, 06:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Not much of a cereal guy like our friend Peels, but every now and then I'll sleep eat a bowl of Special K(any flavor).

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

lol

cinnamon toast crunch, reeses's puffs, lucky charms, apple jacks. All the ones that are terrible for ya. :lol:

I prefer cinnamon rolls or waffles. :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

funyun

raisin bran, lucky charms, frosted mini wheats, and cheerios

preddy08

Cereal JUNKY!!!!<<<

Just downed a glass, yes a glass of Cracklin Oat Bran on my way to work. Every morning I take a monsterous plastic cup full of cereal to work with me.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

funyun

I do that to when i dont have the time in the morning.

Hefe

Golden grahams for the muthin fuckin win!

Colorado700R

Krandall

Hefe, have you ever had golden graham bars. (similar to like a rice crispy bar) but then chocolate drizzled on top..

OM NOM NOM NOM!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on March 03, 2010, 09:33:37 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on March 03, 2010, 08:51:35 AM
Quote from: Hefe on March 03, 2010, 08:27:38 AM
Golden grahams for the muthin fuckin win!

:woot:  and cookie crisp!!!!

Cookie Crisp is NOT a cerael!

bull$hit!!!! it is the bomb a$$ cereal of all time! :lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

preddy08

If Cookie Crisp is a cereal, then me dunking my wifes cookies in milk is cereal too.

They are SOOOOO good, but its not cereal  :rofl: Its little cookie floating in milk.

tonto13

Grape nuts, grape nut flakes, fruity pebbles,frosted flakes, cheerios, raisin bran and honeycombs!! Yes a cereal JUNKY to!! 
MSAWS= My Sh*t Always Works Sometimes!
"99% of life is what you make of it, so if your life sucks, YOU SUCK!!!"
-Mike Muir (aka Tonto)