One for the tree huggers

Started by Busby, February 28, 2010, 05:05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busby

Couldn't believe this when i see it.

http://www.quantyausa.com/

Yea its an electric powered dirt bike   ???
www.zazzle.com/busbyeie "Funky Shirts"

Peelz

so that thing just to get it to have good power will need like 5 batteries... 50 lbs each... lame...

Yeah I saw the Chopper guys on the green channel building an electric bike for SIemens. Lame. Cool, but like I said....lame :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Busby

They would probably still complain that it causes harm to the enviroment as the batteries are not biodegradable  :rofl:

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Busby on February 28, 2010, 07:15:16 PM
They would probably still complain that it causes harm to the enviroment as the batteries are not biodegradable  :rofl:

wish that was all they would bitch about here as they even bitch about my mtn.bike on the trails here said the tiretracks are tearing up the earth and treeroots in the woods  ??? gee I wonder what this guys $300,000 home is made of that he likes to brag about im betting he killed more then a treeroot to build it  :rolleyes:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Busby

Sounds like you have the same type of person as there seems to be living in Connecticut, Thing that really f**ks me off with the tree huggers is that they don't go about it the right way they just want to cause a small minority of people that just want to have some fun.
They have a few riding trails in CT for dirtbikes but not for ATV's as they say that the ATV's cause more damage by widening trails and and such but if they stopped to think for a second they would realise that they handle bars on a dirt bike are the same width as on ATVs so the theory they use about damaging the bark on the trees and bushes is crap.

Think the best thing to do is get all tree huggers moved to a part of the world where they can have all the trees they want.

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Busby on March 02, 2010, 01:19:19 PM
Sounds like you have the same type of person as there seems to be living in Connecticut, Thing that really f**ks me off with the tree huggers is that they don't go about it the right way they just want to cause a small minority of people that just want to have some fun.
They have a few riding trails in CT for dirtbikes but not for ATV's as they say that the ATV's cause more damage by widening trails and and such but if they stopped to think for a second they would realise that they handle bars on a dirt bike are the same width as on ATVs so the theory they use about damaging the bark on the trees and bushes is crap.

Think the best thing to do is get all tree huggers moved to a part of the world where they can have all the trees they want.

no your wrong on the movong them part id move them someplace that was logged of all its trees then they can just take one week and bitch about it being logged off clean and then spend the rest of thier lifes planting trees back on that land and making fences to protect the trees and well they do that we make a bigger fence around them and lock the f :mad: ers in for good
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Hefe

that is stupid..
but I would ride the phuck out of it!

Magz

i read it has some power, and last a decent amout of ride time.........
defferent power setting too.

Hefe

this is the first I have seen it

Spartan

Hefe

Spartan

Hefe

Spartan

Hefe