Rest in Peace, may your devil's never find you

Started by Kamakazi, February 27, 2010, 11:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

Well on wednesday One of my good friends' (Kevin) sons commited suicide.  Some of you may remember the biodiesel jet car vids i posted, well it was his son Shane.  I got to know Shane quite well while i worked with Kevins jet car and truck.  6 years ago Kevin's oldest son was killed in a rollover and Shane never really got over it, and i guess as time passed by Shane's devils got the best of him and he commited suicide, while Kevin was on vacation in Mexico.  Please if you need help, reachout and console somebody, there is no reason to end your life and it is not fair to your family and friends, do not take the easy way out.  I havent talked to Kevin yet, and it may be the hardest thing i will ever have to do, i just cant imagine what his family is going through right now, so rest in peace Shane, and may your devils never find you.
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Spartan

Sorry to hear that Kama...My best wishes to the family

wobble

I hate hearing about this kind of stuff. An acquaintance of mine, his name is also Kevin, lost his teenage son the same way about 6 months back. It is truly a tragic thing for the family to go through. My heart goes out to all Shane's family and friends.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"