speed camera tickets

Started by Magz, February 25, 2010, 01:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magz

on my way to mexico this past week i got caught by 2 speed cameras one at 90 in a 75. then i slowed down to 75 and got caught at 75 in a 65. pheonix Arizona
I10. was driving my moms car so tickects arrived in her mail. question is. Is there a way for me to get out of these with no points on my record? anybody ever fight these     Guns have any  suggestions?  thanks

Lady4Fiddy

Just use the statement: "It wasn't me"

It works for a lot of things :lol:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

have you offered relations to the judge in return for friendly sentencing?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

AJ RAPTOR

we just got 2 of these dam cams at a set of lights what never work right gah i had my pic taken twice now once was at like 3am with no one around but the car infront of me and the light just never changed to green so after sitting behind the other car for 15 :mad: mins  the car ran the light there was no one around and no pic was taken of him so i said FERK it ill go to next thing i was a bright ass flash son of a bitch mother:mad: it would take a pic of me but not the other asshole :rolleyes: anyways 2 months later i still got nothing in the mail but just the other night the SAME cam took my pic again this time was i was behind a few other cars and of course with ther being 2 lights really close this one green the next one red i got stuck in the center of the intersection and again "FLASH" my picture was taken so now im waiting to see if this one comes in the mail im hoping to GERD it dont cause if i get even 1 more point on my lice. i can kiss it goodbye.

but i have had a friend get caught but the speed cams like you did but he found a way out of it he says he just knows someone that can get around it all i say he payed for his own knee pads when he :raptorrally:

04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

cowtownup

Go to the ATM and get out whatever the fine for the ticket was... Go home and take a picture of the cash... Send picture along with ticket back to the clerk of court...
Cowtown...
PCIII
Barker Duals
Pro Design with K&N Filter
Dynojet Ignition Module
Web Cam Stage 3
Diamond Piston (12.5 to 1)
+3 Throttle Body (KDS Racing)
Dynotune Nitrous Kit (Wet System)
SLC +6 Quadcustoms Ladder (PC's Black)
PRM Desert Grab Bar (PC'd Black)
CRJ Lowering Blocks (Front)

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: cowtownup on February 28, 2010, 01:15:36 PM
Go to the ATM and get out whatever the fine for the ticket was... Go home and take a picture of the cash... Send picture along with ticket back to the clerk of court...

lol I know that joke too you just want to see he will get a picture of handcuffs mailed back to him after that :lol:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Lady4Fiddy

If you had boobs you could wear a low cut shirt to court and have all charges dropped.   :clap:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Magz

I'm going to go with the "it wasn't me" excuse. and cross my fingers.

Peelz

Quote from: maguilar496 on March 03, 2010, 07:38:18 AM
I'm going to go with the "it wasn't me" excuse. and cross my fingers.

is there a clear photo of you in the car?

tell em Krandall borrowed your car for the day. :nod:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

get me his license number and we have a deal.......

Magz

what happened is that i was driving my dads truck.
the tickets arrived in his name.
no i'm going to have him say it wasn't him and he doesn't know who it was.

Magz

Peelz

not sure, can you masquerade as a latin socal when from the arctic north? :lol:

Hefe

you masquerade as a man... why not?

Peelz