Kermit Texas 4/2/10

Started by Gunz, February 21, 2010, 07:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Be there or be square, all invited. Me, Jstev, Gstev, 1qwkgoat, and maybe Tonto are going to hit it up for a day or two.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1qwkgoat

I'm there, been wanting to ride these for a few years now

Gunz

Alright, so far it's me, Jstev, and 1qwkgoat......

NaturalRaptor?
Tonto?
Firemann32?
Mo Raptor 700?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

MO RAPTOR 700

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 26, 2010, 05:28:17 PM

NaturalRaptor?
Tonto?
Firemann32?
Mo Raptor 700?

Gunz as bad as I hate to pass I will have to. The St. A's trip and the LS Rally is all moma is gona let me do. After our talk tonight about the horsepower of the raptor and me going to St. A's I told her I would probably be buying a Turbo next for another 4 wheeler to do this to and she about shit.  :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

Gunz

Quote from: MO RAPTOR 700 on February 26, 2010, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 26, 2010, 05:28:17 PM

NaturalRaptor?
Tonto?
Firemann32?
Mo Raptor 700?

Gunz as bad as I hate to pass I will have to. The St. A's trip and the LS Rally is all moma is gona let me do. After our talk tonight about the horsepower of the raptor and me going to St. A's I told her I would probably be buying a Turbo next for another 4 wheeler to do this to and she about shit.  :thumbs:

Bawhahahahaha :rofl: Give me a date to meet you in Chadwick and I am there, just waiting on invite.... :(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

NaturalRaptor

I really want to go but I wont know until the last minute. Things are super busy right now.  Keep me posted Mike
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Gunz

Troywcc and Big Country are in too

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1qwkgoat

Have we decided when we are leaving and returning? I assume leaving early friday morning.

Gunz

Yeah leaving out at the butt crack of dawn on friday and turning back around Sunday.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Just a couple more days...... The rooms are covered the trailers are loaded and the speedos are on order...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1qwkgoat

I'm ready, my parts for the R will be here tomorrow. Got the food for supper lined up. Breakfast, lunch?

Gunz

Dang I had this big long paragraph of stuff and my laptop froze up. So basically what do you want me to bring? Hell just call me tomorrow we'll get it straightened out.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar