Who's going to the dunes today???? (((Video added)))

Started by Gunz, February 20, 2010, 07:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I need to redo that one, I was in a hurry. I'll make a few more over the next few days. The sand was perfect in a weird kind of way. If you went slow it would swallow you up literally. You would sink down to your knees if you got off the bike and if you weren't on the throttle going down hill the front end would try to bury itself and throw you off the bike. I've never seen it like that before...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

1qwkgoat

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 21, 2010, 11:17:06 PM
I need to redo that one, I was in a hurry. I'll make a few more over the next few days. The sand was perfect in a weird kind of way. If you went slow it would swallow you up literally. You would sink down to your knees if you got off the bike and if you weren't on the throttle going down hill the front end would try to bury itself and throw you off the bike. I've never seen it like that before...

Dam the sand made you down to your knees and swallows stuff, hmm sounds normal for you :lol:

Reallly the sand was different and literally did swallow the front of his quad one time, in which his did one his famous dismounts.

jstev

I let off the gas on one of the big slip faces and my front sank all the way to the top of the front tires.    Another time I did an endo going up a dune, so weird.

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

jstev