my creative juices were flowing lately.....

Started by Kamakazi, February 19, 2010, 02:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

well after i installed the lights on my quad i looked arround my garage and decided i needed shelves, after the shelves were built i decided i wanted a reading/laptop/jukebox table so i built that too.  Please go easy on the criticism, i built all of it with used lumber from a grain elevator my father and i disassembled.

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

sweet. I could use one in my lab. :lol:

very cool with the stereo in it.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Nice!

I want to redo my garage speaker setup. rightn ow I have an older stereo down there but with it being the foil covered 2" thick styrofoam insulation. No reception in or out. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I have full surround sound in my garage. Hook up an Ipod to it via headphone jack. ANd a tv with satellite. doesn't matter since it is too damned cold to go in there :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Kamakazi

lol thanks guys, i know im gonna get tons of use out of the table, i have a deck with a usb and a mini jack input i have to pickup when i go to the inlaws
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Krandall

heater like this heats my garage up in about 5 mins. that's to about 70 degrees. Floor takes  a while to get heated up though.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kamakazi

i have radiant heat it runs the entire length of the building, i didnt like it at first but its definately growing on me

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 19, 2010, 03:22:01 PM
heater like this heats my garage up in about 5 mins. that's to about 70 degrees. Floor takes  a while to get heated up though.

propane?

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Kamakazi

here is the radiant heater i was refering too, the flap of steel attatched to the roof is so that i can work behind it when its down and itll direct the heat towards me, or at least keep my tools warm

Peelz

I am jealous. I wanna heat my garage but...I'm too cheap  :lol:

Gunz

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

Gunz

Quote from: kamakazi on February 20, 2010, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 19, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
So whats under the plastics?

i do not know what ur refering too  ???

:ban:

I'm talking about the sweet sweet raptor, THIS IIIIIS A RAPTOR SITE YOU KNOW?!?!?! WTF?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Kamakazi

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 20, 2010, 06:21:52 AM
Quote from: kamakazi on February 20, 2010, 12:17:46 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 19, 2010, 11:27:31 PM
So whats under the plastics?

i do not know what ur refering too  ???

:ban:

I'm talking about the sweet sweet raptor, THIS IIIIIS A RAPTOR SITE YOU KNOW?!?!?! WTF?

lol sorry u were on topic on an off topic thread.  Its just my ol 727 thats all  :thumbs:  Just have to install my +3tb and take it to the dyno  :nod: and get rid of that muzzy system for duals i think  :confused: