Installed my lights the other day...

Started by Kamakazi, February 19, 2010, 02:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamakazi

Well ive been procrastinating long enoiugh, my piaa lights have been takin up space for long enough.  Ever since my bro rolled my quad it was blind in one eye, so after tons of research i finally decided on a piaa light bracket (which also serves as  my key holder that the flex bars took away from me) and a set of piaa lights that use h3 bulbs.  My logic is that i can always put hid bulbs into the lights.  anyways here are my pics

98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Peelz

looks like Johnny 5. I'm alive!!!! :lol:

JK looks good kama.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Spartan

Those look pretty damn good, Kama...Get any light spread shots?

Kamakazi

not sure what u mean by light spread?  i can point them wherever i want
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

Spartan

How wide the light fans out by itself without turning the lenses

Kamakazi

they are piaa 004/xt lights and here are the specs http://www.autostyles.com/piaa004x.htm

as you can see from my pics i really need to spend some time aiming them.  Does anybody want to make a HOW TO: AIMING UR RAPPY HEADLIGHTS?

Kamakazi

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 19, 2010, 02:49:48 PM
looks like Johnny 5. I'm alive!!!! :lol:

JK looks good kama.

i thought the same thing when i looked at my quad too, ohwell, still cooler than ur pink muffler  :nod:

Spartan

Haha nice spotlights...I would probably turn them both out like 20 degrees or so til you get a nice even pattern...I would say adjust them on the trails cause that's where the true test is.