ordered my LED's (pics added)

Started by Peelz, February 15, 2010, 06:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

Those look sweet  :clap: I'm gonna be on the lookout for the only blue glowing raptor on the planet.....set any new landspeed records with them yet?

Peelz

these led's add like 50 hp. I better get a swingarm.  :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Peelz

Oh...so we all complain about no pics...but don't come look at them when I post them?.. :confused: bitches!!!! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Yay Peels put blue lights in his quad.......cant focus or control shutter speed BUT yay lights!  :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

No man, its looks great, very chic. Cant wait to see it at the rally!

Peelz

Quote from: Alkire193 on February 21, 2010, 09:12:22 AM
Yay Peels put blue lights in his quad.......cant focus or control shutter speed BUT yay lights!  :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl:

No man, its looks great, very chic. Cant wait to see it at the rally!

:lol: :bird:

yeah killing the flash also f**ks up shutter speed and focus. I know this now.... :( deal with it. Shake your head really fast while looking at the pics :lol:

Is it october yet?

Raptoracer24

Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

preddy08

:bs: your wife cut you off after your second beer  :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on February 22, 2010, 09:25:08 AM
:bs: your wife cut you off after your second beer  :rofl:

wife is in vegas. :sit:   :lol:

Spartan

So where are the daytime installed pics of the locations  ???

Peelz

Quote from: Spartan727 on March 13, 2010, 07:48:42 AM
So where are the daytime installed pics of the locations  ???

i got them right here .......>>>>> :bird:

Spartan

Hefe

just noticed this peels..

looks great.. thats why I did it.. you fookin copycat!

Peelz

Quote from: Hefe on March 22, 2010, 09:06:30 AM
just noticed this peels..

looks great.. thats why I did it.. you fookin copycat!

you did LED's?