WTF is up with the damn snow!!!

Started by Gunz, February 14, 2010, 07:36:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I woke up this morning and it's f'n snowing again here in Oklahoma!!! This has got to be some sort of damn record. It snows maaaaybe twice a year here in Oklahoma and so far, well hell I don't have any idea how many times it has snowed this year. It won't fuckn stop. We have a chance of show Thursday and Friday here too. This time last year it was 70 degrees and I was fixing hail damage on cars, right now Im freezing my bb's off and there is white shit everywhere. Al Gore is a douche.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

we got it too. More last night.

Took Aidan sledding at Mom's and pulled him behind their quad. Good times. BUt...I'm over it. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Alkire193

Snowing in Afghanistan too. Its officially worldwide

Oilfield_Mafia

Yea, THIS BS Has gotta stop! :lol: its ridiculous aint it? I just got out here on location yesterday here in Haywood, and its snowing like crazy!

And my rappy is here, so I guess I could go play in it.. but its soooo cold!
Member #1 of Team Prick - GTFOMW

Horsepower is like a condom, I'd rather have it and not need it.. Than need it and not have it.

Diggs59

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on February 14, 2010, 07:36:37 AM
I woke up this morning and it's f'n snowing again here in Oklahoma!!! This has got to be some sort of damn record. It snows maaaaybe twice a year here in Oklahoma and so far, well hell I don't have any idea how many times it has snowed this year. It won't fuckn stop. We have a chance of show Thursday and Friday here too. This time last year it was 70 degrees and I was fixing hail damage on cars, right now Im freezing my bb's off and there is white shit everywhere. Al Gore is a douche.

This global warming is going to be the death of us..... ::)

Raptoracer24

I saw on Yahoo yesterday that it snowed in 49 states, Hawaii being the only one that didn't get any. We got like 5 inches in 4 hours last night here in Denver. I love the snow.
Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

Gunz

It snowed Monday aaaaaaaand I woke up today with snow on the ground again today.... WTF!!! It's like a real winter around here and it fucking sucks.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

funyun

the weather outside is frightful.......

Krandall

all I'm hearing is whaaaaa whaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

come up to Mn for a "real" winter. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on February 26, 2010, 07:22:23 AM

no.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 26, 2010, 08:14:40 AM

no.

Exactly.  That's why I live way the heck down here.  And we still got snow!
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

might as well make it official so you can buy a snowmobile :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Gunz

Why would I drive up there when we have are own hell down here???? Think they said we had over 4 feet of snow this season so far.... I saw flakes once or twice last year.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz