What kind of hours do you fellas work?

Started by Gunz, February 10, 2010, 06:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SprinterX

Work 5 days on, 5 off.
11.5 hours per day.
days 6:00 - 17:30
afts 16:30 - 04:00
don't usually do the full shift, especially on afternoons. once the works done, we're going home.  :thumbs:
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

als660r

break every 4 hours and unpaid lunch if you work over 8. They have to give you only 8hours advance notice on OT. That is about it.... and....There are a bunch of loopholes.

My state has very little worker protection. Even less for our county.
[/quote]

5am to 2pm  off on sun and tue.

With the company I work for over time varys  one week it can you stay late and finish this job, then the next week it's  you have OT take a long lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!   The big nono is to work 6hr with out a lunch breack.

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: BRAD on February 10, 2010, 10:07:44 AM
Usually 32-40hrs a weeks.  The days depend on the schedule.  And from 2-11pm

lol I get to sit home and do nothing getting paid for 30 hour weeks in the winter when im not working  :P
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

Colorado700R

Mon-Friday >40 hrs usually near 50ish

It's usually up to me where and when I put in my hours.

MO RAPTOR 700

Usually 6:15 am to 5:00 pm. Only get paid for 8 hrs but thats one of the perks for being salaried.  :confused:
Like the company I work for and they really have taken care of me and my family for 17 yrs but only been salaried for 9 yrs. Just built a 1.6 billion dollar plant and it was fun, exciting and interesting to see a plant being built from the ground up. Down side was during start up we work long long hrs but the hrs are cutting back know but we do have one more grinding mill to start in April so it will be some long hrs for a month or so but don't worry I will be at ST. Anthonys.  :thumbs: :thumbs:
2007 Raptor 700SE    Black/Orange
Barker In frame Duals, TRF intake, PCV, 11:5.1 CP Tech Piston, HCIII Cam, Ported Head (TRF), KDS +3 TB, Dynatek Programmable Ign.
15 tooth front sprocket
HID Lighting
Pro-Armor nerf bars
A-Arms skid plates

disco

M-F, start work at 16:00 and usually get off around 02:30 although Monday (Tues AM) I got off at 05:30, it just depends on if we are heavy that night.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

Maybe we should have put in.. What do you do also. lol

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Lady4Fiddy

I work from 7am til at least 8pm, and I am on call at night, every night. I don't get paid.   :(  I am a Mom! :lol:

I do most of my school work at night from 8pm to 10:30 -11ish and then go veg in front of the TV with Aaron for 30 minutes to an hour before we go to bed.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Hefe

I work from 10 am till I get done, most nights till 7 or so, lately it has been midnight
but it just depends on the work, if it is there, I stay and do it

some days I make nothing, some days I do real well, just depends

Raptoracer24

Just sold my 250
08 700
Stock :(

preddy08

Quote from: Raptoracer24 on February 11, 2010, 03:46:17 PM
7:45-2:50

High school sucks.  :(

Ummm no it doesn't.

***Warning, Old Guy Rambling***

Live it up now while you can! Just wait till you're out of school and working 40 hr weeks, week in and week out.  :'( :mad: :(
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

XC_Raptor700R

I have no set work schedule, I can work any day at any time. It's usally just 8 hrs a day and most of the time just sitting reading magazines or texting and I usually know ahead of time, but sometimes working over is unexpected. The money is pretty good though for this area.
2006 XC Raptor 700R, Greg's ATV suspension, rear link, Houser +.5" MGC a-arms, anti-vibe stem, flag, Pro Taper bars, full HMF, PCIII, 21/20 RazrII's on DWT Ultimate's

www.gregsatv.com

russ-russ

Supposed to be 8:00 to 5:00, but I usually stumble in around 8:30.  However I frequently stay 'til 6:00 or later if needed, so nobody really gripes.  I'm on salary and to some extent I come and go as I please.  The boss trusts that everything works out in the end, and if we have some important job that has to get done, I'll stay however late it takes and even haul shipments to FedEx/UPS if we get done later than out pick up time.  That kind of thing earns me some leeway on start time and the occasional long lunch.  Well, that and my sparkling personality. :P

AJ RAPTOR

Quote from: Krandall on February 11, 2010, 08:04:54 AM
Maybe we should have put in.. What do you do also. lol

really? you think so? cause you know your beggin for the reply of "your mom" if you ask that right :rolleyes:
04 Raptor 660
bored to 673cc
11:1 wiseco high compression piston
port and polished head
stage 2 uni airfilter
stage 2 dynojet intake kit
stock pipe guts removed
protaper atv highbend bars
kenda knarly tires
0 - +3 team firestick axle
powermadd handgards
alx and gytr skids and nerfs

theres 2 kinds of riders, thouse that ride up to there skill level and thouse who crash down to it.

txredxj

usually 8 to 6 m-f
saturday 8 to noon if im lucky usually to 3 or 4
past few months we been busy so i get out 8 or 9 somedays
im a diesel tech and work with my boss and a coworker. bigger shops are dead right now so im lucky we stay so busy. last job was i worked more so it is nice to not work as much and play with my quad. first year i had it got in 3 weekends on it